User Controls

I was out in thw fleshnet today

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Went to the park and drank beer.
    There was a concert nearby and I saw some people with "I can't breathe" protest signs who were wearing face masks so I yelled at them "the reason you can't breathe is because you're wearing that mask" BADUM TSH my neko loves the forest and I got some pizza

Now I'm playing dead or alive extreme 2 while listening to darude sandstorm

How are you enjoying your summer?

Listened to some chillwave while in the car
    This is the ultimate summer music

o/
    Octavian motherfucker

Lol that's actually a pretty good joke but I knew this thread was fake when you said you went outside
    Drinking in public is against the law
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Drinking in public is against the law

Even snapple?
    If it's got alcohol you gotta brown bag it but even that's frowned upon these days
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If it's got alcohol you gotta brown bag it but even that's frowned upon these days

You know bread has alcohol in it...

What does the brown bag do, neutralize the alcohol?
    It neutralizes a police officers ability to readily identify it as an alcoholic substance being consumed in an illegal manner.

For all he knows it could be grape juice
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It neutralizes a police officers ability to readily identify it as an alcoholic substance being consumed in an illegal manner.

For all he knows it could be grape juice

I get it.

So the problem isn't the possible anti social behavior due to alcohol consumption.

...it's more about not getting caught.

Excellent policy.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    pretty good i guess, i went swimming yesterday at the new pool they just opened after getting a pickle and brisket taco

People like to control the lives of others. Like jaywalking is illegal even if there are no cars around
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood People like to control the lives of others. Like jaywalking is illegal even if there are no cars around

Idk about Canada but I have seen someone ticketed for that shit. I didn't think it was actually enforced.
    Yeah I've been fucked by the police a few times. I am not even a jaywalker. I almost always stop at the crosswalk even when other people don't. It feels awkward sometimes but then I remember the Japanese who wait at a crosswalk for a minute even in a rural village with no traffic.

I have been stopped by the police before because they didn't like how I was walking and I had to promise I would follow the rules and be good which fucking sucks because if that cop happens to see you jaywalk ever again they will give you a talking to and write you a ticket.

Getting caught by a cop for jaywalking in your own neighborhood is the worst because you feel like nazi Germany whenever you go outside
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I have been stopped by the police before because they didn't like how I was walking and I had to promise I would follow the rules and be good which fucking sucks because if that cop happens to see you jaywalk ever again they will give you a talking to and write you a ticket.

That's not really being "fucked by the police" now is it...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's not really being "fucked by the police" now is it…

It makes you feel like a criminal in your own neighborhood because you wanted to get somewhere slightly faster
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It makes you feel like a criminal in your own neighborhood because you wanted to get somewhere slightly faster

Only if you have a guilty conscience or anti establishment rage.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah I've been fucked by the police a few times. I am not even a jaywalker. I almost always stop at the crosswalk even when other people don't. It feels awkward sometimes but then I remember the Japanese who wait at a crosswalk for a minute even in a rural village with no traffic.

I have been stopped by the police before because they didn't like how I was walking and I had to promise I would follow the rules and be good which fucking sucks because if that cop happens to see you jaywalk ever again they will give you a talking to and write you a ticket.

Getting caught by a cop for jaywalking in your own neighborhood is the worst because you feel like nazi Germany whenever you go outside

The craziest shit is waiting to get on the escalator but walking like 15ft out of the way to stand in line to do it. Left side completely clear to walk up even when escalator is full and line is eaiting.

It's SO goddamned polite. If you're in a rush its probably amazing.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty good i guess, i went swimming yesterday at the new pool they just opened after getting a pickle and brisket taco

It's summer and you're wasting your time swimming in body oils and urine?
    Take your cat to the park or sonething interesting.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi It's summer and you're wasting your time swimming in body oils and urine?

The best way to build a healthy immune system. Living in and never leaving your moms dark basement, not so much.
Jump to Top