User Controls

It's raining outside...

Lanny Bird of Courage
    But are you on my comfy level?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Baby poo in piss?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    my vinegar soaked okra dick in your mom's gaping pussy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    How romantic
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Which one is lala’s?
    Originally posted by Erekshun Which one is lala’s?

The first 3 drinks are for Lanny and his plural guests. It would be rude not to serve the guests first.
    frala Avant garde shartist

The one on the left

Lanny Bird of Courage

She doesn't like the yellow cup, which is fine because it's dope and I always take it. It's like the Hummer of cups
    That's some decent mid-range natural granite. Good choice. Can see the quartz amphiboles from here.

Remember to wash with at least dish soap or the divots will collect bacteria that can cause cracking over time.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace That's some decent mid-range natural granite. Good choice. Can see the quartz amphiboles from here.

Remember to wash with at least dish soap or the divots will collect bacteria that can cause cracking over time.

Lala is on it. She yells at me constantly about keeping the counters clown while I slave over a cocktail shaker to make her drinks.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace That's some decent mid-range natural granite. Good choice. Can see the quartz amphiboles from here.

EXACTLY what I was thinking. NICE amphiboles

Do those countertops look dirty to you you faggot ass bitch?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    Originally posted by frala Do those countertops look dirty to you you faggot ass bitch?

Yeah it looks like you tried to paint while drunk
    Fuck you Scron

We’re getting a feeder band guys
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 EXACTLY what I was thinking. NICE amphiboles

Lol they're the little spots.
    Originally posted by frala Do those countertops look dirty to you you faggot ass bitch?

No but when is the last time you cleaned that backsplash? Is that even a full wall lmao.
    No it drops off where the picture ends. We couldn’t afford to finish the counter. Also your butthole is full of amphiboles.
    Maybe next time buy less amphiboles and more backsplash
    Originally posted by frala Fuck you Scron

We’re getting a feeder band guys

You better not take Lanny for granite and break his heart or we will never stop harassing you like wariat
Jump to Top