User Controls

How do you know you are gay unless you try?

  1. #1
    Personally I tried the gay and I did not like it that much. It was okay. Kind of an apple, or french bread. Even when it's really good its still just... okay.

    but I don't get how you can call yourself straight if you haven't tried being gay first. You can't know how you feel about something until you try it.

  2. #2
    HOW DO YOU KNOW KILLING YOURSELF IS WRONG IF YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED BEFORE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood HOW DO YOU KNOW KILLING YOURSELF IS WRONG IF YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED BEFORE

    Well, how do you?
  4. #4
    I think more people should kill themselves.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I think more people should kill themselves.

    Well maybe then we'd find out if it's alright or not.

    Kind of like how people started sucking dicks and realized it was actually really cool
  6. #6
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace but I don't get how you can call yourself straight if you haven't tried being nonce first. You can't know how you feel about something until you try it.

  7. #7
    A more realistic outcome

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
  9. #9
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    One time on two tabs of acid (which i now think was some RC) i theorized that the whole world was doing its best to try to turn me gay but i can’t let it
  10. #10
    Technologist motherfucker
    If a person is not born with the propensity to like the same sex, I don’t think they should force themselves to try something that makes them very uncomfortable.
  11. #11
    Originally posted by Technologist If a person is not born with the propensity to like the same sex, I don’t think they should force themselves to try something that makes them very uncomfortable.

    But how do you know until you try it? Sometimes we have to do things we are uncomfortable with in our life in order to grow as people.
  12. #12
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace But how do you know until you try it? Sometimes we have to do things we are uncomfortable with in our life in order to grow as people.

    Just like most gays are born with that propensity, I am born with the propensity to like men. The thought of being with another woman makes me cringe. Not my thing at all!
  13. #13
    Originally posted by Technologist Just like most gays are born with that propensity, I am born with the propensity to like men. The thought of being with another woman makes me cringe. Not my thing at all!

    I thought the same thing about pickles. Some people are just born to like pickles. I didn't think I was. The thought of eating a pickle made me gag inside. Not my thing whatsoever.

    But then I ate a pickle and my whole world changed. I realized that I really did love pickles after all. I even drink pickle juice now!

    I would've never figured it out if I had not taken a bite of that first pickle.
  14. #14
    I never used to like trannies but now i do. Idk if that makes me bisexual or whatever but I really only like feminine features. I also like FtM's but not ones that are very masculine.

  15. #15
    cigreting African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I thought the same thing about pickles. Some people are just born to like pickles. I didn't think I was. The thought of eating a pickle made me gag inside. Not my thing whatsoever.

    But then I ate a pickle and my whole world changed. I realized that I really did love pickles after all. I even drink pickle juice now!

    I would've never figured it out if I had not taken a bite of that first pickle.

    what a faggot
  16. #16
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I thought the same thing about pickles. Some people are just born to like pickles. I didn't think I was. The thought of eating a pickle made me gag inside. Not my thing whatsoever.

    But then I ate a pickle and my whole world changed. I realized that I really did love pickles after all. I even drink pickle juice now!

    I would've never figured it out if I had not taken a bite of that first pickle.

    Pickles and people. Two different things G-man.
  17. #17
    Originally posted by Technologist Pickles and people. Two different things G-man.

    Are you sure about that?

  18. #18
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I never used to like trannies but now i do. Idk if that makes me bisexual or whatever but I really only like feminine features. I also like FtM's but not ones that are very masculine.

    I could do pre-op FtM but nothing else.
  19. #19
    Yeah bro i'll fuck your front hole
  20. #20
    stl1 Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Technologist Just like most gays are born with that propensity, I am born with the propensity to like men. The thought of being with another woman makes me cringe. Not my thing at all!




    Damn it!!!

    When you said we could have a threesome, I thought you meant wwm, not mmw.

    Gulp.
Jump to Top