User Controls

Here it comes: The civil war

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mark-milley-chairman-of-joint-chiefs-of-staff-and-trump-had-shouting-match-over-floyd-protest-crackdown

Trump got into shouting match with some military heads because Trump was demanding the military attack US citizens.

"A senior military official told the New Yorker that the president and Milley “got into a shouting match” with Milley insisting the military could not be dispatched against American civilians. “I’m not doing that,” he reportedly told Trump"

Folks, shit will get real if trump gets the military to attack civilians
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Good, should attack the fuckers doin drive bys usin the 50 cals on top of hummers
    retards who equate rioters with civilians are no more different than retards who equate blacks with criminals.

tards of the same coin.

Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by cigreting Good, should attack the fuckers doin drive bys usin the 50 cals on top of hummers

So you want a militarized state? Cuz ya can’t have it both ways.
    Funny how republicans think THIS isn't a violation of our rights

but having to wear a mask is
    My dad says he feels like he's back in Mexico lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace My dad says he feels like he's back in Mexico lol

lul, it's certainly headed that way
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Who wants to make a cartel?

I CALL EL CHAPO
    Originally posted by aldra lul, it's certainly headed that way

Cops in Mexico at least have the cartel to keep them in check.

Who keeps American cops in check?

Casper is right. We need a cartel.

Los Hombres Chulos
    Right now would be the best time to start an illegal drug lab if you can avoid relying on any kind of international shipping
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    lol
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Funny how republicans think THIS isn't a violation of our rights

but having to wear a mask is

You got them there, buddy.
    Checkmate
    Originally posted by Cly You got them there, buddy.
    Checkmate

Shut up. I don't even know who you are
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Cops in Mexico at least have the cartel to keep them in check.

Who keeps American cops in check?

Casper is right. We need a cartel.

Los Hombres Chulos

Los Huevos Peligrosos

HHP
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    And we'll all be bald and have yellow bandanas and goatees
    *yellow to signify our broken but united yolk
    No facial hair whatsoever. No eyebrows. Cartel charter requires full body waxing con multa de muerto.
    What do we arm them with? I'm more of a lover than a fighter
    flowy scarves for playful choking and eggshells filled with glitter like the ninjas used to use
Jump to Top