User Controls

Democrats in a nutshell

and a lot of nutjuice.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    pretty much, i saw a video yesterday where a guy made a woman get down on her knees and apologize for being whyte. lolol what a cucktress.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty much, i saw a video yesterday where a guy made a woman get down on her knees and apologize for being whyte. lolol what a cucktress.

Link?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Technologist Link?

its a lie.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty much, i saw a video yesterday where a guy made a woman get down on her knees and apologize for being whyte. lolol what a cucktress.

You would have done the same thing, rather than get beat up. ur a pussy who is scared to fight for being white
    Originally posted by Technologist Link?

i can't be arsed to find it, it was on one of the public freak outs / cringe compilations for this month.
    Originally posted by WellHung You would have done the same thing, rather than get beat up. ur a pussy who is scared to fight for being white

no I wouldn't of I've assaulted plenty of black people and I'm not even whyte.. soo....
    Originally posted by WellHung its a lie.

its not a lie, a lot of whyte people don't have the fuck a nigger rattitude like you. I've had libs here in austin tell me as being whyte and a male I have to put women and minorities before me and if I would just say I'm a proud male feminist it would be a real panty dropper, which I doubt it would.

Though speaking of black people, a bunch moved into a trap house across the street from me and they are wicked annoying, and I saw this black dude the guy that jipped me a few weeks ago and his homie and I was about to cross the street and come up behind them and do something. It's not that I'm afraid of getting beat up, its just I dont want to jail anymore for fighting, its so worth it.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its not a lie, a lot of whyte people don't have the fuck a nigger rattitude like you. I've had libs here in austin tell me as being whyte and a male I have to put women and minorities before me and if I would just say I'm a proud male feminist it would be a real panty dropper, which I doubt it would.

Though speaking of black people, a bunch moved into a trap house across the street from me and they are wicked annoying, and I saw this black dude the guy that jipped me a few weeks ago and his homie and I was about to cross the street and come up behind them and do something. It's not that I'm afraid of getting beat up, its just I dont want to jail anymore for fighting, its so worth it.

Smart thinking, douglas. Ur definitely maturing in ur 30's.

some peoples mom.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny some peoples mom.

thats terrible..

its stuff like that why whyte people are regarded as cucks. my daughters mom (whyte) posted on facebook how mary anne was acting up at khols and she wanted to spank her but didn't because there were too many whyte people in the store.. lol whut??
    lol black lives matter has been going on for like 8 years almost and its obviously not stopping cops from doing what they do best. I've never in my hood seen a black person fly a black lives matter sign just white girls in their college days.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol black lives matter has been going on for like 8 years almost and its obviously not stopping cops from doing what they do best. I've never in my hood seen a black person fly a black lives matter sign just white girls in their college days.

Ok white boy
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats terrible..

its stuff like that why whyte people are regarded as cucks. my daughters mom (whyte) posted on facebook how mary anne was acting up at khols and she wanted to spank her but didn't because there were too many whyte people in the store.. lol whut??

shes using your daughter as attention magnet.
Jump to Top