User Controls

Blacks, you will kill the whites or you are niggers

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    We took you from your homes and made you slaves to build our empire. We degraded and raped your women. We sentenced you to life in a prison, and many of you also went to jail. Those are just the highlights, as we remember them. Truly, our crimes against you are beyond summary. It’s time to put your knee on whitey’s throat and press past our begging. Take the world for yourselves, or you can only be big black cowards who never rise above. White hegemony won't die on its own. Niggers, you will be.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Kill whitey! End slavery!
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Black lives matter
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'm a whitey!! What do I do??
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Imagine being black and not hating whitey. What a cuck. I seem to get a pass from black people and have literally never been accused of racism. White people who are racist always feel comfortable being racist with me for some reason and I usually end up stonewalling them because it makes me a little uncomfortable when they confide racist things in me, like I look like a nazi or something, just because I have obviously half decent genes
    I have black friends im not racist nam sayeen
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I have black friends im not racist nam sayeen

how do you know that their black if your color blind ?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Sudo Imagine being black and not hating whitey. What a cuck. I seem to get a pass from black people and have literally never been accused of racism. White people who are racist always feel comfortable being racist with me for some reason and I usually end up stonewalling them because it makes me a little uncomfortable when they confide racist things in me, like I look like a nazi or something, just because I have obviously half decent genes

Lots of black people rise above the petty squabbling and immaturity and just go on the prove their worth silently but surely. They don't want revenge, or vengeance or payback, they just want to live a happy life, and they are smart about the way they go about it. Just like any white person can feel and act the same way. It's the dividers who are the problem and the ones with all the heartaches and strife and frustrations and unhappiness. The rest of the people are happy and fine.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Nice shoes.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Zanick We took you from your homes and made you slaves to build our empire. We degraded and raped your women. We sentenced you to life in a prison, and many of you also went to jail. Those are just the highlights, as we remember them. Truly, our crimes against you are beyond summary. It’s time to put your knee on whitey’s throat and press past our begging. Take the world for yourselves, or you can only be big black cowards who never rise above. White hegemony won't die on its own. Niggers, you will be.

They were selling each other to each other before the Portuguese (another non white race) brought the practice to Europe. So really all the niggers should kill all the spics and then all the niggers could then be locked up for murder and America would be great again.
Jump to Top