User Controls

Republicans in a nutshell

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    TidePodTrump babies
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Freedom of assembly is a foundational right in the US for a reason.
    Originally posted by Lanny Freedom of assembly is a foundational right in the US for a reason.

Yeah it's in the first amendment but that's not all it says.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Shutting down for covid is totally different. It's a health risk and isolation is literally the ONLY way to stop its spread and stop potentially dozens if not hundreds of thousands more from dying. World is nearly at 400k now with America having 1/4th of that despite only having 4.25% of the world's population.

Your religion is still respected and can be practiced. Freedom of speech still exists. Can you assemble? IN SMALL GROUPS SOMETIMES. There were protests before George Floyd and people just stood 6ft apart. You can still petition to the government as well. It wasn't that bad and it was for a good reason.

I don't know how the fuck anybody can possibly defend what is going on now lol. That 75 year old man trying to return a cellphone and riot helmet to the cops? I mean damn. They arrested the people who tried to help too. How can you possibly fucking defend that? They're shooting at people who are on their front porch. They're shooting at people who are driving by. They're shooting at people who are just trying to buy groceries. It is fucked up. They are attacking everyone. Black, white, pregnant, short, tall, fat, purple.

Literally what is fucking left, babies? If you aren't FOR people protesting against this kind of brutality, what the hell is protesting for?
    WellHung Black Hole
    §m£ÂgØL, When are you gonna realize that neither Republicans or Democrats give a shit about you? We are all just pawns in their game. The Aristocracy needs us onlyinsomuch as they need the worker bees.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung §m£ÂgØL, When are you gonna realize that neither Republicans or Democrats give a shit about you? We are all just pawns in their game. The Aristocracy needs us onlyinsomuch as they need the worker bees.

Nah. We need a revolution.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Nah. We need a revolution.

Amen brother repugnicants are a holdover from a bygone era -not that they know what that means-

The official party of towing the pine and being a big stupid bigot pulling lies out of the world's smallest hats
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny Freedom of assembly is a foundational right in the US for a reason.

So is freedom.
    WellHung Black Hole
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2020/06/03/a-dallas-man-says-he-lost-his-eye-in-a-protest-now-he-wants-chief-hall-to-find-those-responsible/%3FoutputType%3Damp&ved=2ahUKEwim6P-2vu7pAhXFUs0KHSXqDRgQFjAPegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw02r7-MiiAxKqYxz9h3w3UV&cf=1
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Nah. We need a revolution.

We are going to have one an all, I'm going to start it. Its going to be totally non-violent and is going to completely change the way we organize our societies. Its even going to go on to one day put an end to war. Actual peace on earth, can you imagine that? Not sure that part will happen within my lifetime tho, but I'm going to be the one who kick starts it. Its going to be the most amazing thing in the history of mankind.

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    It will be my legacy that I leave behind me. Will mean I'm remembered for millennia. Long after your fat faggot ass is forgotten about §m£ÂgØL, that for sure.

Originally posted by Narc We are going to have one an all, I'm going to start it. Its going to be totally non-violent and is going to completely change the way we organize our societies. Its even going to go on to one day put an end to war. Actual peace on earth, can you imagine that? Not sure that part will happen within my lifetime tho, but I'm going to be the one who kick starts it. Its going to be the most amazing thing in the history of mankind.

never in the history of men was there ever a live or world changing event without violence.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    itt lefty limp wristed faggots suk eachothers diks
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny never in the history of men was there ever a live or world changing event without violence.

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Yeah it's in the first amendment but that's not all it says.

Shutting down for covid is totally different. It's a health risk and isolation is literally the ONLY way to stop its spread and stop potentially dozens if not hundreds of thousands more from dying. World is nearly at 400k now with America having 1/4th of that despite only having 4.25% of the world's population.

Your religion is still respected and can be practiced. Freedom of speech still exists. Can you assemble? IN SMALL GROUPS SOMETIMES. There were protests before George Floyd and people just stood 6ft apart. You can still petition to the government as well. It wasn't that bad and it was for a good reason.

I don't know how the fuck anybody can possibly defend what is going on now lol. That 75 year old man trying to return a cellphone and riot helmet to the cops? I mean damn. They arrested the people who tried to help too. How can you possibly fucking defend that? They're shooting at people who are on their front porch. They're shooting at people who are driving by. They're shooting at people who are just trying to buy groceries. It is fucked up. They are attacking everyone. Black, white, pregnant, short, tall, fat, purple.

Literally what is fucking left, babies? If you aren't FOR people protesting against this kind of brutality, what the hell is protesting for?

"This policy only violates one of several constitutional rights" isn't much of a defense.

And I mean I'm not about to run outside and assemble in a large group. That would be pretty stupid. But the state, or rather the USA in particular, trying to enforce that scares me a lot more than this global pandemic does.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny never in the history of men was there ever a live or world changing event without violence.

Not true. The world was once a paradise, and then Eve ate the apple, Adam followed in sin, and the world changed.
    Originally posted by Lanny "This policy only violates one of several constitutional rights" isn't much of a defense.

And I mean I'm not about to run outside and assemble in a large group. That would be pretty stupid. But the state, or rather the USA in particular, trying to enforce that scares me a lot more than this global pandemic does.

Lol you must have not been paying attention. This isn't shit.

And again, it didn't violate any constitutional rights.
    like it literally went to court multiple times in multiple states and each one was deemed constitutional.
Jump to Top