User Controls

Killing myself tonight

Not for any gay reason like depression or someshit like that, im just getting off this faggy rollercoaster.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Will post video.
    Hope everything goes well, man. Good luck.
    =D
    Can I have your money
    Originally posted by 180gr 10mm FMJ Can I have your money

Almost all of my money is going to my parents. The exception is an amount of approximately $300, which has been spent on promethazine, pentobarbital, and a specially prepared dose of DMT, all of which will he used to exit this mortal coil.

Edit: without shitting my pants

Post last edited by Captain Falcon at 2016-11-24T22:18:17.034624+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Livestream. But only if you're not serious. If you're serious, then don't an hero at all.
    I've never watched someone kill themselves before
    I have. It's sad. So nobody should do it.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I have. It's sad. So nobody should do it.

Details?

Godspeed, OP. Although, being in the DMT space and unable to do anything about your impending death, how it could affect the trip, could be pretty hellish. And there's also the very real possibility that you'll want to live, but will be unable to do anything about it at that point.
    Originally posted by Malice Details?

Godspeed, OP. Although, being in the DMT space and unable to do anything about your impending death, how it could affect the trip, could be pretty hellish. And there's also the very real possibility that you'll want to live, but will be unable to do anything about it at that point.

Idk, I'm comfy with the idea and I'm preparing for it. It'll happen anyway. I am going to go out happy. I will use my laser star projector to blast beauty into my foyer, and watch Koyaanisqatsi from since before the trip starts. During it, I will take promethazine, then at the end I will take my pentobarbital and switch to my favourite rat pack music and snuggling with cats in my artificial starlight.

I've made arrangements for them to be taken to a good home tomorrow.

Shit will be cash. I'm just waiting for midnight and eating my favourite foods right now.
    Originally posted by Malice Details?

I was actually talking about videos, not personal experience. Here is a video. There's more if you search for them.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbjvgc_budd-dwyer_news
    Fuck it, I'll be honest about my reason. Nobody I know will see this so who gives a fuck.

About a year ago, I had to be hospitalised due to sudden testicular torsion during an extremely high resistance weight lifting session. Ever since then, my penis has sporadically ejaculated without warning, and uncontrollably, and has functioned abnormally otherwise. I have had to resort to carrying condoms, and wearing them in my constantly semi-erect state. Sex is possible to have "normally" if I masturbate myself to ejaculation, then perform the act and let the next uncontrolled discharge happen at its own pace, but at best it is joyless and pointless because I have ceased to feel sensation in my penis since I was hospitalised. Thankfully I can control my urination to a large degree, in that I can feel the need to urinate well in advance, and can delay it somewhat. But it gives me plenty of time to excuse myself.

No doctor has a real cure or treatment for my inability to partake in normal sex and enjoy it. While it is not a massive issue, all solutions to my weakened urinary control are embarrassing.

This is coupled with a general disillusionment with life. It's not really depression or anything, but I used to be an incredibly optimistic, hard working and resourceful individual but this shit is a joke, so I have stopped. I don't need to earn money, I stopped. I haven't shaved in months so I have a gross neckbeard and a thick beard. I haven't cut my nails in months, so they're broken and jagged. I eat only delivered restaurant food and Soylent drinks due to sheer lack of motivation, and even those I don't really have an appetite for, I eat very little, and I haven't exercised in months. I shower daily only because it feels good to sit under the running, hot water, and not have to worry about cleaning up my discharges

So I've peaked, have no reason to work and my dick doesn't work. So fuck it. God or whatever is playing a devious jape on my brown ass.

Edited for speeling

Post last edited by Captain Falcon at 2016-11-24T23:23:40.696803+00:00
    Haha your dick broke
    i didnt want it to be trolling
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I guess we will never dp together... =(

whimpy wimpy whimpertons =(
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    This thread blows. Kill yourself capt
    Originally posted by Lanny This thread blows. Kill yourself capt

Patience.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    why not juts put some letters contanning liek 1kg acelolz perxoxide wif pezio detonaters thru the letter boxes of sum banks b4 u do it if ur gona be edge about it
    THats a dumb reason, go on TC and slash your own throat you fucking coward.
Jump to Top