User Controls

Add signatures and last.fm integration and block user

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Sigs for whatever but especially put in a feature to show your last played song and link to your profile

Also add the ability to block users and hide their threads and posts

Also make Wariat a mod
    Submit a pull
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Block who?
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Submit a pull or sack up like I was told to do.
    Where do I submit and pull
    Technologist victim of incest
    Submit your hands in your pants/snuggie, and pull!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Where do I submit and pull

https://github.com/Lanny/ISS
    Octavian motherfucker
    I veto this request.

Reason: Hunchback has a cock nose and is clearly Juden.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Submit a pull or sack up like I was told to do.

Yeah I don't see what the big issue is. It's like you people are incapable of doing anything besides being whiny insufferable bitches.

The only features I could think that would be worth adding are simple enough that I could figure it out myself if I felt it was something that was needed. If you can't make it yourself it's probably not that important.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    So people can block and hide your posts??
    These fake totse torch bearers like cock nose and his fruity little text file or helladamgay talk mad shit about hurrr durr muh screaming electron, cocaine is dangerous and should be illegal!!! But when it comes time to bend over pull down their panties crack their knuckles and type some spaghetti code the only spaghetti produced is leaking from their pockets as they wonder when their GENIUS IDEA BLOCK FEATURE will finally be added so they can't be called out on their retardation by people like me.

I guess you can't expect much from people who's only solution to a problem is ignoring it and hoping it goes away.
    Shut the fuck up no teeth, you weren't even on totse so what do you know.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Shut the fuck up no teeth, you weren't even on totse so what do you know.

Neither were you hunchback juden nose
Jump to Top