User Controls

Black lives matter

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    The group founded by a jew A group that alleges to be a black civil rights organization (just like the NAACP)
    A group that in reality is a front for pushing Marxism

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/261156800

It is entirely possible, and in my view probable; that the US is currently experiencing a Marxist coup. The vast majority of protestors and rioters probably have precisely zero idea of their part in what is going on; but those at the top are near certainly the same Marxian bastards that have waged war eternal against European man. There is near endless evidence of this fact, but I'll provide an obvious one here; on the BLM website it is stated that one of their desires is to destroy the nuclear family and replace it with the 'commun'ity. Anyone even vaguely familiar with Marxist policy will understand that this is always an aim of theirs and has been witnessed in many manifestos and in the Paris Commune. Not only is it a blatantly Marxist concept; but its also something that it is near impossible to imagine black people wanting for themselves. We all know BLM aren't natural, we all know they are led by a jedi; and now we are certain they are Reds.

One of the end goals for the kikes is to make it a law that the state owns the rights to your children.
    I spoke of this in a thread yesterday.
    You will no longer decide what is best for your children, the state will.

Black people need to wake the fuck up and stop letting jews create and lead their movements and civil rights groups.
    Technologist victim of incest
    4chan?😂😂😂😂😂
    Taken straight from the web site
    (Evidence in case some mouth breathing idiot like technologist comes in calling this a conspiracy theory)

https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another
    It takes a village, bla bla bla. That’s all it’s saying you idiot.

It’s obvious you didn’t have that. Many black children have it way better than you, and their brain isn’t defective, like yours.
    Originally posted by Technologist 4chan?😂😂😂😂😂

I knew your dumb ass would say that.
    You're so stupid and predictable.

Anyways, the message is right on their site.

Btw.
    You know nothing about 4chan.
    It isn't some playground where trolls and teens shitpost all day, there are people from all different backgrounds that use /pol/ as a means of communicating or crowdsourcing political movements.
    There have literally been government insiders that leaked classified information on 4chan, also anonymous and /pol/'s role in exposing elite pedophilia networks.
    You're just some stupid old redneck who is totally out of touch.
    Originally posted by Technologist their brain isn’t defective, like yours.

Tech, I am far more intelligent than you.
    If anyone has a defective brain it's a gullible and naive moron like yourself.
    Now go back to drinking your soy while watching MSNBC.
    Here is another interesting thread on the ongoing (((communist))) coup

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/261160789
    Octavian motherfucker
    Hunchback cock nose lives don't matter.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Tech, I am far more intelligent than you.
    If anyone has a defective brain it's a gullible and naive moron like yourself.
    Now go back to drinking your soy while watching MSNBC.

Hahahahaha
    I don’t have asbergers or autism. How ‘bout you? I’ve been to college, how ‘bout you? I finished high school because I can get along with others, how ‘bout you?

All you know is the lies and conspiracies you find on the web. How fucking sad.
    Excuse me, but ALL lives matter.
    Originally posted by Technologist Hahahahaha
    I don’t have asbergers or autism. How ‘bout you? I’ve been to college, how ‘bout you? I finished high school because I can get along with others, how ‘bout you?

All you know is the lies and conspiracies you find on the web. How fucking sad.

Tech is a good goy npc that believes everything the msm feeds her.
    She thinks she is well learned because she paid huge sums of money to the establishment's indoctrination centers so she could waste a chunk of her life cramming her mind with useless facts in order to become a useful cog in the borg.

Congratulations, you're so much better than me!
    Hiki,
    Someone has to make money in this world to support “drains on society”, like you!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Big black cocks in your moms pussy matter
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Don't be a sucker:

Jump to Top