User Controls

what the fuck is this shit

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Thank you to the black community for gracing our white lives with your black culture like the hip hop music and fried chicken.

Octavian motherfucker
    Americans are so fucking stupid. Sentimental retards, just like that gay mayor about ready to cry.

Faggots
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    American racism is what happens when your nation fails the test of civilization. There is racism in my country but we are probably the only example of a functioning multicultural society. America just has too much historical baggage.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood functioning multicultural society

lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You're just salty because immigrants fucked your country over
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    bumped for entertainment purposes
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    White people are fucking stupid and it's Christianity's fault

They need to rise up and slaughter all the jews and niggers
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Thank you to the black community for gracing our white lives with your black culture like the hip hop music and fried chicken.

LOL he got nigger cum in his eyes
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You're just salty because immigrants fucked your country over

fucked up mine too
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jesus is king White people are fucking stupid and it's Christianity's fault

They need to rise up and slaughter all the jews and niggers

OMG how does this even make sense? You're angry at everyone. thats it. Hate everyone equally, Hiki. You don't have to use racism anymore. everyone is grey
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Everyone is Greyfaggots
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bugz OMG how does this even make sense? You're angry at everyone. thats it. Hate everyone equally, Hiki. You don't have to use racism anymore. everyone is grey

then what's the point of hating anyone at all?

some people are more deserving of revulsion and extreme violence than others
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra then what's the point of hating anyone at all?

some people are more deserving of revulsion and extreme violence than others

Oh suddenly you're Mr Serious.

Love everyone equally and hate what the do equally when they do shit that is hateful
Jump to Top