User Controls

May as well get this over with

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Happy Cringegiving lovelies

antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    have a lovely day, u glorious faggots
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How hard would you pound that ass Sophie?
    Originally posted by mmQ How hard would you pound that ass Sophie?

I honestly think she might be to old for him. I'd pound her ass ULTRA hard, though.

I also want a shirt that says

DANCE
    UNTIL
    I RAPE YOU
    Satyr Yung Blood
    Well Sophie, it was nice somewhat knowing you. Pretty sure you're gonna fap to death.
    Fuck this Holiday, though. I hope all your families die.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RisiR Fuck this Holiday, though. I hope all your families die.

so edgy, are you feeling left out again?
    Satyr Yung Blood
    Fuck all holidays. Just another way to get the marketing machine running. "But it's nice hanging out with your family. :'( " Bitch, if you need a holiday to hang out with your family, you honestly don't give a shit about your family. It's just another way to make people consume way more than they need. To get people to buy shit they don't need.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE @!!!!!! FUCK THE MAN! FUCK THE SYSTEM!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby so edgy, are you feeling left out again?

No, I'm glad being left out this time. Will you see your daughter today?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR No, I'm glad being left out this time. Will you see your daughter today?

looking forward to the excuse here
    Satyr Yung Blood
    Originally posted by mmQ RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE @!!!!!! FUCK THE MAN! FUCK THE SYSTEM!

Y tho? The machine is providing us a more comfortable living than ever. We got food, we got shelter, we got healthcare. I kinda like this machine.

Rage Against The Machine is the biggest bunch of hypocrite sell-outs I've ever seen. "FUCK THE ECONOMY! Well, except for our cd's. You should totally buy that shit. No download plz."
    No, I won't be. But at least I did for her 4th bday last month. @ riser
    Originally posted by mmQ looking forward to the excuse here

excuse for what? I gave up my parental rights dumbass. And even if I still had them I wouldn't be able to see her today anyways
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby excuse for what? I gave up my parental rights dumbass

That's your excuse. That's all I was waiting for, derpadew. Thank you.
    Originally posted by mmQ That's your excuse. That's all I was waiting for, derpadew. Thank you.

um okay... are you going to see your dead father today? whats your excuse? lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No, I won't be. But at least I did for her 4th bday last month. @ riser

Happy Thanksgiving, Doug.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Satyr Y tho? The machine is providing us a more comfortable living than ever. We got food, we got shelter, we got healthcare. I kinda like this machine.

Rage Against The Machine is the biggest bunch of hypocrite sell-outs I've ever seen. "FUCK THE ECONOMY! Well, except for our cd's. You should totally buy that shit. No download plz."

oh I just thought we were raging against holidays and stuff
    Originally posted by RisiR Happy Thanksgiving, Doug.

You too jerry =)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby um okay… are you going to see your dead father today? whats your excuse? lol

"Let's try to be more positive. I'm a people helper." -Doug (derpadew) Craighead

Truth be told I visit my dead dad far more often than you visit your living daughter. Let that sink in.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top