User Controls

Whitey come out to play

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]

Good heavens...look at this race hatred! what would MLK say!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    That’s not a slip not

Obvious fake. He looks like a chad
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Archer513 That’s not a slip not

Obvious fake. He looks like a chad

Actually if you tie a noose properly it works as a slipknot. Not sure if you could manage it with three rotations. I mean probably, but i like to put at least between 10-20 rotations in my nooses for aesthetic purposes if nothing else. Now you might ask; But Sophie why do you need to know how to tie a noose!? And the answer is simple. How else am i supposed to hang all the children that come for candy when it's Halloween? It might be Halloween to you you little shits, but it's Taco Thursday for me. So you better pay attention to the fucking porch light or i will hang you.
    Originally posted by Sophie Actually if you tie a noose properly it works as a slipknot.

Well you can see by the fact it hasn't closed around his neck it's not tied properly...it looks nigger rigged, no white man would make such a useless noose.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well you can see by the fact it hasn't closed around his neck it's not tied properly…it looks nigger rigged, no white man would make such a useless noose.

White men do tie the best nooses. Keep a couple spare one's for a lynching.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Zanick

*GULP*
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sophie Actually if you tie a noose properly it works as a slipknot. Not sure if you could manage it with three rotations. I mean probably, but i like to put at least between 10-20 rotations in my nooses for aesthetic purposes if nothing else. Now you might ask; But Sophie why do you need to know how to tie a noose!? And the answer is simple. How else am i supposed to hang all the children that come for candy when it's Halloween? It might be Halloween to you you little shits, but it's Taco Thursday for me. So you better pay attention to the fucking porch light or i will hang you.

Oh you remind me! A new authentic taco joint opens tomorrow. I got to go see how authentic they are.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Oh you remind me! A new authentic taco joint opens tomorrow. I got to go see how authentic they are.

Report on your findings. Carry on, soldier.
    Octavian motherfucker
    A good boy scout knows their knots and how to hang themselves.
    Killing yourself as a white man is the ultimate act of racial harmony.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Actually if you tie a noose properly it works as a slipknot. Not sure if you could manage it with three rotations. I mean probably, but i like to put at least between 10-20 rotations in my nooses for aesthetic purposes if nothing else. Now you might ask; But Sophie why do you need to know how to tie a noose!? And the answer is simple. How else am i supposed to hang all the children that come for candy when it's Halloween? It might be Halloween to you you little shits, but it's Taco Thursday for me. So you better pay attention to the fucking porch light or i will hang you.

Long-winded bozo.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Long-winded bozo.

Cake?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Yesh please
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Octavian Cake?

Cocaine and mdma
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Long-winded bozo.

Look girl friend, you don't have to read my posts if you don't want to.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Octavian A good boy scout knows their knots and how to hang themselves.

False. I asked how to tie a noose in Boy Scouts and was told I would never be taught because scouts kill themselves.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Killing yourself as a white man is the ultimate act of racial harmony.

amen

u yolks could take a lesson or two from him
Jump to Top