User Controls

I miss -SpectraL

I actually miss SpectraL....
    He may be closer than you thinkā€¦.
    Did you just claim to be -Spectral?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He just claimed to be a massive faggot in some other thread. That's what Enter is now. From legitimate edgy zoklet poster to raging cock lover in a matter of two years. Not that I'm judging; I'm on the verge of killing myself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Don't do that. You are my only friend who's left.

That's some selfish shit I just realized. I hope you won't kill yourself and I'd morn you if you did. Don't feel trapped by that, though. Your personal freedom to decide to end your life is more important to me than my well being regarding your death.

I'm sure he's hiding behind one of the dozen fake profiles.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I'm sure he's hiding behind one of the dozen fake profiles.

Fake profiles?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've always liked you Rizier. Times are tough over here. I'm not a self pity typa guy but god damn my life pretty much sucks all the collective bags of all the collective dicks. Black lungs. Black liver. Black soul. The trifecta. Wish I had 50k to drop on windows m8. I envy you.
    Originally posted by mmQ I've always liked you Rizier. Times are tough over here. I'm not a self pity typa guy but god damn my life pretty much sucks all the collective bags of all the collective dicks. Black lungs. Black liver. Black soul. The trifecta. Wish I had 50k to drop on windows m8. I envy you.

I like your car better than my windows. Spending even a fucking cent on godamn fucking windows drives me insane.

I really didn't want to spend anything on a window but I had to. This house was built in 1904 and the windows were 50 years old. Plus, I also got my balcony re-enforced, a snowfang grid and a partially new roof. It wasn't just the windows.
    Satyr Yung Blood
    I'm pretty sure Speccie and DaGuru are living as a happy little family somewhere, with lots of bumfuckery.

Know who I miss? Fucking Slag. Lol, Slag.
    FUCK!
    He lost his mojo and isn't the same anymore. Be glad you're not witnessing it.
    Satyr Yung Blood
    That gluesniffer never had any mojo to begin with. Fuck, I remember that picture he posted, asking if he was attractive. To then get it on with Bumble, the neighbourhood FAS-plungerwhore.
    Wait, RisiR is Vizier? And I tried to talk him out of suicide that one time?!?!?

Oh fucking hell no no no no no nooooo!!!
    Originally posted by Enter Wait, RisiR is Vizier? And I tried to talk him out of suicide that one time?!?!?

Oh fucking hell no no no no no nooooo!!!

Haha but no. I'm not a poor Mexacin man's Fonzy. Get a grip.
    if you're not manuel, you don't mind if i try to get nudes off his sister?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    haha Manuel Contrares right? some shit like that. How the fuck did that guy have the overwhelming majority of its sooo good to hear its? He was more bland than malice. What a fucking sick ass internet world we live in.
    No, not at all. Post them if she doesn't look like him in a wig.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm drinking a Surge. You faggots have Surge in Deutschland or land down under? NO, you don't. You have fucking toblerones and spiders the size of beach balls.
    What's surge? A bowl full of cum?
Jump to Top