User Controls

Unemployment rates

The liberal press were saying that today's unemployment figures would increase and be as high as 20%...as usual they were wrong.

Unemployment figures FELL to 13.3%.
    HA! Suck it Lib Tards! Welcome to the land of milk and hunny nam sayeen
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The liberal press were saying that today's unemployment figures would increase and be as high as 20%…as usual they were wrong.

Unemployment figures FELL to 13.3%.

because 7% suicided, were too busy being rioter for hire, or had given up hope of ever finding jobs.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Is that why they're able to be out protesting every single day?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by 🐿 Is that why they're able to be out protesting every single day?

The only thing I'm protesting is that you don't post enough which when you do, enriches all our lives.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    How the fuck do they even define the unemployment rate these days? Its so confusing. They say that if you gave up looking for a job then you count as employed, I also heard that being on welfare equals employed. Like what the actual fuck? i bet the real number is 25-35% unemployed when not using these bullshit definitions they pull out of their ass.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Black unemployment stats don't count
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Let's all get Jiggaboo fired.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The only thing I'm protesting is that you don't post enough which when you do, enriches all our lives.

WHERES YOUR SIGN THEN? DONT BE SILENT
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Oh April is there is she.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Just think if the libtards hadn’t tried to sabotage the economy with their fake virus.

All this winning
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    So all the bitching and crying by conservatives about how it's a shame what "they" were doing to the economy, and everything had to reopen ASAP BEFORE THE AMERICAN ECONOMY FAILS was just incoherent bullshit, as usual. Mkay.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 So all the bitching and crying by conservatives about how it's a shame what "they" were doing to the economy, and everything had to reopen ASAP BEFORE THE AMERICAN ECONOMY FAILS was just incoherent bullshit, as usual. Mkay.

Well no, because they have been reopening the economy...For the last month here in Houston for example restaurants and stores have been reopened...and unemployment has fallen...so that's a confirmation of their words and concerns, thumbsup.
    Lolz no. The shutdown obviously didn't do the damage conservative cry babies claimed or jobs would not be there. Good work pointing that out, Bill O'Reilly.
    Yes Larry

The strength of the trump economy is quite astounding

Glad you agree 👍🏻
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lolz no. The shutdown obviously didn't do the damage conservative cry babies claimed or jobs would not be there. Good work pointing that out, Bill O'Reilly.

Well of course it did...unemployment was what..3.2% before the covid fiasco and then up to 15.5% in a couple of months...I'm sure someone as well educated as you can do the math on where those figures were heading had the economy NOT been slowly reopening.

These damn dems...they are never happy...lolololol, they'd sooner see misery than gains as long as it made the republicans look bad...how very uniting.
    Dems have to have misery

If they don’t have it,their propaganda wing (the media) makes it up.

Luckily,only the dumb dumbs buy into that shit. The rest of us are partying 🤠
    Na nobody said it was a permanent shutdown ya dumb fucks. Everyone knew unemployment would go up, then things would open back up, then things would rebound.

But all the conservative "protests" (we know how you love that) to open back up NOW NOW NOW was just because people couldn't handle a little inconvenience. Not because the economy would never recover.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Na nobody said it was a permanent shutdown ya dumb fucks.

Um correct, no one said it was a permanent shutdown...but for many businesses..it was. I'm having to find a new Metal fabricator because the one we've been using for 20+ years shut down for example.

So again, the longer the shutdown was/is in effect the higher the unemployment rates go and the chances of some businesses being able to stay in business is reduced...

Really Lazza, I'm surprised a man of your education and reasonable nature can't figure that out...I know the liberal pundits couldn't because they were predicting 20% this morning...lololol
Jump to Top