User Controls

Store owners fend off looters with guns

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    You can masturbate to this
    Good they deserve it. Fuck looters.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Good they deserve it. Fuck looters.

This i just ordered a baton and one end is also a flash light so i can do my part
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Those poor innocents just out shopping, clearly these were misunderstandings by white fascists...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby This i just ordered a baton and one end is also a flash light so i can do my part

Lol I saw a car battery that had like a little hammer on it and a flashlight and radio and probably sucked your dick too

I thought it was perfect for keeping a weapon in the car without a cop asking about it.

No need for your lawyer's baseball glove you know? Club type weapons are illegal for self defense

And yes even in Texas.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    thankfully, i don't care.❤
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Lol I saw a car battery that had like a little hammer on it and a flashlight and radio and probably sucked your dick too

I thought it was perfect for keeping a weapon in the car without a cop asking about it.

No need for your lawyer's baseball glove you know? Club type weapons are illegal for self defense

And yes even in Texas.

I have a knife.

And A club with nails nailed some of the way in. I was attacked by a pack of emus omce and luckily i had two if those bad boys on me to kick ass and chew bubble gum
    Octavian motherfucker
    Murika'
    I'm going to the gun range this weekend and using some of those black targets...I'll also pick up more ammo.

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Lol I saw a car battery that had like a little hammer on it and a flashlight and radio and probably sucked your dick too

And yes even in Texas.

im patentimg this idea :

detachable shift sticks.

via a concealed push button, your shift stick can be detached and be used as a defensive weapon.

venture capitalists wanted.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I have a knife.

And A club with nails nailed some of the way in. I was attacked by a pack of emus omce and luckily i had two if those bad boys on me to kick ass and chew bubble gum

A knife is a dumb weapon for self defense. Almost no stopping power and can easily be taken and used against you. Most people don't even realize when they get stabbed until after when it starts hurting.

Its Texas so you should at least get a sword. I think 3ft is the limit which is more than enough for keeping people back. Slash someone and they'll know it. Plus if you swing, they're not gonna be trying to grab it from you like they might a bat.

Knives are fucking dumb tho. Don't get into knife fights.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im patentimg this idea :

detachable shift sticks.

via a concealed push button, your shift stick can be detached and be used as a defensive weapon.

venture capitalists wanted.

Just keep a gun in your steering wheel holster. All American made cars should have one.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Just keep a gun in your steering wheel holster. All American made cars should have one.

A V8 engine , a steering wheel hullster , and a tampon dumpster bin and a humidor gluv bocks and a 6 pack on ice

And kenny Jackson on the radio tern it up babey custom spittoon hood hornament with a giant sheeps head cast into it.

Black on black on black on black murdered out slammed down two inches , custom, and chrome Out the front end
    Octavian motherfucker
    No
    Hoakalum koakalum, hita!
Jump to Top