User Controls

Check this shit out

Technologist victim of incest

Fucking trash cops. Those are the cops that need to be gone. The ones who think they have ALL the authority.

I know 2 of them are on “administrative leave”. Hope they get fired and charged with assault.😡
    Oh yeah this is the next big story. My theory is he was a government agent crisis actor faking the fall. This has CIA vs FBI written all over it. Those departments hate each other
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Technologist

Fucking trash cops. Those are the cops that need to be gone. The ones who think they have ALL the authority.

I know 2 of them are on “administrative leave”. Hope they get fired and charged with assault.😡

Oh come on don’t be that stupid he’s acting
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Oh yeah this is the next big story. My theory is he was a government agent crisis actor faking the fall. This has CIA vs FBI written all over it. Those departments hate each other

Not everything’s a conspiracy Scron! It’s the cops and a 75 yr old man. No 75 yr old man is gonna willingly take a fall like that. He could have ended up with a brain bleed and died.
    Originally posted by Grylls Oh come on don’t be that stupid he’s acting

See above. Didn’t know you were a conspiracy nut Grylly.
    Originally posted by Technologist See above. Didn’t know you were a conspiracy nut Grylly.

How do you know he’s 75? And I’m not a conspiracy nut but that’s clearly fake and gay

Just because the telegraph (british news) says he’s that age doesn’t mean it’s true
    They say he is a well known activist in the Buffalo community. The police know him. He is locally known.

I also learned that Buffalo wings were invented in Buffalo NY. I always just thought they were named after the animal.

Like a joke a pig with wings but it's Buffalo wings
    cigreting Dark Matter
    hes a good actor
    lol fake and gay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grylls How do you know he’s 75? And I’m not a conspiracy nut but that’s clearly fake and gay

Just because the telegraph (british news) says he’s that age doesn’t mean it’s true

Don’t tell me he doesn’t look 75, and quit trolling me. They interviewed the police chief and the governor regarding this shit. What are they gonna do? Lie about a man’s age? GTFO

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood They say he is a well known activist in the Buffalo community. The police know him. He is locally known.

So he deserved to get pushed on his ass?
    Originally posted by cigreting hes a good actor
    lol fake and gay

Again, no man that age is gonna willingly take that fall.

Point out exactly what’s fake?
    Originally posted by Technologist Again, no man that age is gonna willingly take that fall.

Point out exactly what’s fake?

He’s not that age just because the telegraph says
    FAKE AND GAY
    Originally posted by Grylls He’s not that age just because the telegraph says

Stop it grylls, I already told you they spoke with the governor and the police chief, and they stated his age and that the men are on leave. Why would they lie? It probably would have helped the city if he was younger.

Falls like that, at that age can have so many complications. You think I haven’t seen this shit? Broken hips, broken spine, broken ribs, brain bleed, etc., etc.

Not buying what yer sellin👅
    Originally posted by Technologist Stop it grylls, I already told you they spoke with the governor and the police chief, and they stated his age and that the men are on leave. Why would they lie? It probably would have helped the city if he was younger.

Falls like that, at that age can have so many complications. You think I haven’t seen this shit? Broken hips, broken spine, broken ribs, brain bleed, etc., etc.

Not buying what yer sellin👅

Show me a news source from the US
    Originally posted by Technologist

Heard about this on the radio this morning...now after watching the video

FUCKING LOL

...the cop barely touched him...he was clearly acting and being a bad actor it ended up bad for him.

What a fucking dumbass.
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Of course the dumbass OP would side with the thugs
    Originally posted by Technologist So he deserved to get pushed on his ass?

I'm just saying he was an old activist left wing nutter type of guy i'm not surprised he got fucked up by the state troopers.

They were literally just doing a FORWARD MARCH and they don't stop for nothing they will step on your cat and your grandma until they reach the 'rally point' it's a military police tactic. If you stand between them and that rally point you will soon feel the hard leather of boots.

I would love to be a riot police because all you have to do is disregard your fellow man and treat them as the enemy, pepper bullet, beanbag shot, baton and crush all who stand in the way of your line tactics and tear gas. May the oppressed never organize and wear hard sturdy helmets or use walkie talkies!!

See Tech?

Niggaboo is a reliable news source
    Originally posted by Grylls Show me a news source from the US

You can stop your trollin now. Plus, it doesn’t matter where it came from the governor and police chief believe it, and they’ve already put 2 cops on leave. That’s what matters.
    Originally posted by Grylls See Tech?

Niggaboo is a reliable news source

Niggaboo is a known liar, I don’t read his shit anyway. Why would I?
Jump to Top