User Controls

Just be nice

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Cantcha be nice? I seriously? wow.. just wow.. just be nice.. Is it really that hard to do? Why is it more and more common these days for people to lack any sense of decorum?

Just be nice out there, and don't call anyone names. It's not nice.
    I go above and beyond to be nice but the world does not deserve it. It's like a relationship it's a give and take. Well when society demands you be nice all the time and then only shits on you and makes you feel like a terrible person for just existing it's hard to maintain that relationship when you feel like you don't gain anything from it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I go above and beyond to be nice but the world does not deserve it. It's like a relationship it's a give and take. Well when society demands you be nice all the time and then only shits on you and makes you feel like a terrible person for just existing it's hard to maintain that relationship when you feel like you don't gain anything from it.

Yeah I feel ya man, its just if people in general weren't so thick and pig headed they would try to be more chill just because its easier for everyone not be obnoxious.
    WellHung Black Hole
    shut the fuck up, you bi-polar hypocrite. You have absolutely no credibility in the 'nice' department, you fucking scumbag. 🌹
    I don't like fake good people. They are the meanest when anything goes wrong which is usually always
    Originally posted by WellHung shut the fuck up, you bi-polar hypocrite. You have absolutely no credibility in the 'nice' department, you fucking scumbag. 🌹

You are one of the most negative people here fatt chew I think you need to smoke more weed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Its impossible to hate me bc 8m always nice.

Unless u owe me droug money.
    Octavian motherfucker
    More chance of peace in the middle east.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Cantcha be nice? I seriously? wow.. just wow.. just be nice.. Is it really that hard to do? Why is it more and more common these days for people to lack any sense of decorum?

Should I keep this for all the times you quote me and call me nasty names? Or is this just a “good day”?
    Hey stop being negative or ill fuck you up
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Hey stop being negative or ill fuck you up

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Cantcha be nice? I seriously? wow.. just wow.. just be nice.. Is it really that hard to do? Why is it more and more common these days for people to lack any sense of decorum?

That's really rich coming from you.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    doug has a

Jump to Top