User Controls

Does anybody remember last.fm forum signatures

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Those skinny horizontal bars that would show the song you're currently listening to
    Those were the days ...
    Also there were numerous others that would show people what your favorite soda or band was, or what part of the female form was sexiest to you

God I miss the days of forums before 2008 - 2009

The Internet is dead now
    Nah
    Octavian motherfucker
    Hunch back cock nose??
    My back isn't hunched dumbass.
    Now go back to staring at your grotesque face while grooming those goofy looking eyebrows that stretch to the side of your head.
    Chinchan tumornose is so stupid he doesn't even know scoliosis means your spine is curved to the side.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    audio-scopes?
    Originally posted by STER0S audio-scopes?

No.
    These were pictures in your signature that changed to show what song you were currently listening to.
    There were also similar ones that were static and showed things like what your favorite console was etc
    Octavian motherfucker
    King Richard III had scoliosis. A disgusting wretch with a hunch back just like you cock nose.

Hahahahahaha
    Scoliosis doesn't mean you have a hunchback you moron.
    Octavian motherfucker
    What a hunchback. Either way you were made to be euthanized from birth for being a defect Juden piece of shit.

Lol
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Those skinny horizontal bars that would show the song you're currently listening to
    Those were the days …
    Also there were numerous others that would show people what your favorite soda or band was, or what part of the female form was sexiest to you

God I miss the days of forums before 2008 - 2009

The Internet is dead now

This fucking guy...lololol

"I miss the old days sonny, you don't know what it was like back in the dark ages of 2009..."
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This fucking guy…lololol

"I miss the old days sonny, you don't know what it was like back in the dark ages of 2009…"

You said 2009, not me.
    mfw sigs allow bulletin code

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi You said 2009, not me.

"God I miss the days of forums before 2008 - 2009"

Oh my bad...change it to ancient days of 2007 then.

lolololol
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood mfw sigs allow bulletin code

If you made that, I’m gonna beat your ass for not looking into using your skills and creativity to make ya some money without leaving your home😡
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "God I miss the days of forums before 2008 - 2009"

Oh my bad…change it to ancient days of 2007 then.

lolololol

You're really dense you know that?
    Hey let's keep this up until jigga gets to the year 1945
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi No.
    These were pictures in your signature that changed to show what song you were currently listening to.
    There were also similar ones that were static and showed things like what your favorite console was etc

oh -- my bad.

never used their service so i am of no help.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood mfw sigs allow bulletin code

lol i remember that episode
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Hey let's keep this up until jigga gets to the year 1945

Defensive...lololol

When you are 30+ and reminiscing about the internet of yesteryear it's time to move out of moms and get an actual life, maybe try and have your dick touch a pussy etc...or just kill yourself of course.
Jump to Top