User Controls

I decided to pay off my only credit card, because...

WellHung Black Hole
    I need a credit card if I potentially need to rent a car or a motel Room. Also, for online payments ,it's nice to be able to avoid giving Entities your bank acct info. Lastly, It's best to avoid using debit cards at gas pumps, because of the dangers of chip readers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Outside a student loan I've never been in debt in my life.

Not sure if I'll get a mortgage one day though. I'm too pessimistic, there's no area in the world I can look at and think to myself "this place is totally going to be fine in 10-30 years".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Outside a student loan I've never been in debt in my life.

Not sure if I'll get a mortgage one day though. I'm too pessimistic, there's no area in the world I can look at and think to myself "this place is totally going to be fine in 10-30 years".

great point, rabbitweed. World's going to Hell in a Handbasket.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Outside a student loan I've never been in debt in my life.

What about mainland China?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    What’s your credit limit?

How many cards you got?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls What’s your credit limit?

How many cards you got?

$300. 1, as my thread title said. Furthermore, Leeds is all the better for having u there, handsome.🌹😍
    Originally posted by WellHung $300. 1, as my thread title said. Furthermore, Leeds is all the better for having u there, handsome.🌹😍

Thank you hun

I have a £15,000 credit limit over 3 cards, the retards at the bank made a mistake
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls Thank you hun

I have a £15,000 credit limit over 3 cards, the retards at the bank made a mistake

In your favor? You are deemed to be a much better credit risk than me. You are much more financially responsible than I am. I'm a loser, and you are a winner. That is the way of the world
    Originally posted by WellHung In your favor? You are deemed to be a much better credit risk than me. You are much more financially responsible than I am. I'm a loser, and you are a winner. That is the way of the world

Ye in my favour, they shouldn’t have given me that much

I smashed them all in with trips to Asia

Almost paid them off now though but gonna go again after this shit
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Grylls Ye in my favour, they shouldn’t have given me that much

I smashed them all in with trips to Asia

Almost paid them off now though but gonna go again after this shit

£15k? Max them out, then don't pay. After 7 years your credit record gets expunged.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country £15k? Max them out, then don't pay. After 7 years your credit record gets expunged.

Seriously? Won’t that just fuck up my credit score? I don’t want bailiffs round
    Originally posted by Grylls Seriously? Won’t that just fuck up my credit score? I don’t want bailiffs round

Of course it will. But if your credit card debt is unsecured (which it is) you won't have a problem.

When I got cancer I stopped giving a fuck, I maxed out my cards and never paid, blew right through toll bridges and had court judgements and everything. I didn't own anything besides my XBox, so what could they do? By now it's all long since gone, and the whole thing hasn't affected me at all. I have a nice job in a big bank and I never gave a fuck.
    Okay I’ll keep that advice in mind

And what kinda cancer?
    Originally posted by Grylls Okay I’ll keep that advice in mind

And what kinda cancer?

4chan /b/ newfag
    Wat
    WellHung Black Hole
    he called u an iggy newbie
    Originally posted by Grylls Wat

Nodular Sclerosing Hodgkin's Lymphoma Presenting with a Mediasteinal Mass Extending from a Necrotizing Granulomatous Mediastinal Tumor
    wat
    Ok, you all clear now?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Hey Matt. Are you out there in Chicago protesting and shopping for free today?
Jump to Top