User Controls

Fat boy got ballz

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i went to the pronto store earlier and they have a food truck behind but either they fail or they get brick and mortor shop.

More power to them, its quite the quandary how that biz is ran here in austin, not even being sarcastic. This gont got his brother and his wyfe to open this (oh yeah and their all black except the woman that cooks everything) the gont took a picture of me because I was the first customer but I couldn't pay with my card, they said cash only so he just gave it to me.

I told him i'll be back because I like people that do stuff for themselves like that, it takes a lot of money and you have to unforuntaley go through a lot of red tape to do something you want.

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    was the food DANK
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i went to the pronto store earlier and they have a food truck behind but either they fail or they get brick and mortor shop.

More power to them, its quite the quandary how that biz is ran here in austin, not even being sarcastic. This gont got his brother and his wyfe to open this (oh yeah and their all black except the woman that cooks everything) the gont took a picture of me because I was the first customer but I couldn't pay with my card, they said cash only so he just gave it to me.

I told him i'll be back because I like people that do stuff for themselves like that, it takes a lot of money and you have to unforuntaley go through a lot of red tape to do something you want.

[video]https://www.youtube.c
    [/video]

l0l. you went to a muzzy food truck.

where they from ?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    so wtf was the nigger food good or not
    brick and mortal
Jump to Top