User Controls

I've always wondered how a person would be if they were kept in extreme isolation

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    As I've said before if I ever have a kid it's going to be strictly for the purpose of keeping it locked away in a dark room with it's only exposure to anything being when I come in there and give it food and water and do my experiments on it.

Today I learned theres a girl who already went through this for 13 years. Ole Genie Wiley. 13 years of nothing. And it turns out she wasnt necessarily retarded even though she was. She ended up being relatively normal, which means that she obviously didnt have enough bad things happen to her during her 13 years of isolation.

So I still plan on having an experiment baby but I'm going to focus on word association like how you train a dog to do tricks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    my neighbors when i was a kid did this , the parents were basically stupid assholes and the kids were always like :O whenever they went outside and they would hug theyre little pillows
    for instance you would be like hey bud lets go collect hedge apples to throw at cars going by and they would be like WHAT ARE CARS GOING BYE dude total fucking idiots.. some peoples kids
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor my neighbors when i was a kid did this , the parents were basically stupid assholes and the kids were always like :O whenever they went outside and they would hug theyre little pillows

This girl's neighbors never knew she existed. YOU JUST NEVER KNOW AMIRITE OR WHAT? basically every person that you see probably is a pedophile rapist child isolator by default but they like like average janes
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Im also fascinated by this and have researched this many times and there are a buncha cases like that genie is just more well known becaus3 th3 cunning linguist Noam chomsayin got involved. Im fascinated too but too tired to unpack this. Im sorry, carry on I was never here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ As I've said before if I ever have a kid it's going to be strictly for the purpose of keeping it locked away in a dark room with it's only exposure to anything being when I come in there and give it food and water and do my experiments on it.

Today I learned theres a girl who already went through this for 13 years. Ole Genie Wiley. 13 years of nothing. And it turns out she wasnt necessarily retarded even though she was. She ended up being relatively normal, which means that she obviously didnt have enough bad things happen to her during her 13 years of isolation.

So I still plan on having an experiment baby but I'm going to focus on word association like how you train a dog to do tricks.

That would be rad, id make her a house made and sex slave.
    dude you guys think youre crazy but i always wish i was razed this way like can you imagine what a thrill ride life would be if you were just like JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT at every moment
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd make it so when I said HASHTAG YOLO they would start cutting up their legs real bad . But if i did it enough they might associate pain with pleasure and I could actually make them an opposite person. Then I could put them into a freakshow and tell people it's ok come in and just throw pots of boiling water at it, it's fine it likes it.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by A College Professor dude you guys think youre crazy but i always wish i was razed this way like can you imagine what a thrill ride life would be if you were just like JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT at every moment

Thats like the first 2 weeks after getting out of prison

Its such an experience it makes you want to go back just to experience that. Thats kinda like those lines by some vietn vet about how he wanted to go back just to come home again, or something to that effect. I messed it up but it was in the preacher comic book which was infinitely better than the show
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Well, don't forget the 3 "R"s.... Rage, Resentment, and Retaliation. Especially if that kid ever gets out.

They only catch about 20 percent of the people who do this type of thing. There were 5 kids in an angular attic back in the 70's that had the same thing happen. the 13 year old girl was 3 ft tall. The rest of the children were younger. This was in the Chicago Tribune

Other children they find too late, like the girl chained to her bed since 6 months old. Some kids heard a noise, and they turned it in, and sure enough, a kid was there, in her own feces, locked to the bed. She died as they were taking her out of there. This was in the Orlando Sentinel. She was 6 years old.

Those were the ones I remembered immediately with proof.

I've heard of many other horrors in many other countries, Austria, Hungary, Romania, and the Eastern Block. Siberia, China, and all over Africa. In fact, Slavery is legal in Mauritania still. it's the last legal hold out. All other slavery is just traffick, and deadly illegal. The POW (DPAA) office in Quantico still looks for prisoners, and now trafficked people. Because of some of my friends being POWs, including my father, back in the day, Late 60's 70's 80's and 2000's, I ended up very occasionally helping from time to time when I was there. It's a friggin mess out there, and people even in this country disappear daily to traffickers. It was an honor to do so, and I wish I was still helping at times. I believe we really did some good, but still... overall, just drops in the bucket.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ I'd make it so when I said HASHTAG YOLO they would start cutting up their legs real bad . But if i did it enough they might associate pain with pleasure and I could actually make them an opposite person. Then I could put them into a freakshow and tell people it's ok come in and just throw pots of boiling water at it, it's fine it likes it.

You sound like a real piece of work..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You sound like a real piece of work..

If I was a portrait I'd be the one on your wall of that lady.
    G African Astronaut
    Exhibit A

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    lol OP only just now learned about Genie?
    What a fucking normie.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Exibit B

Originally posted by G Exhibit A

i fukn gag everytime i see that god damn photo

i automatically assumes its cum and those eyes are telling me " look what im about 2 do"
    Originally posted by STER0S Exibit B

Why are there so many shitskins on this site?
    Originally posted by STER0S i fukn gag everytime i see that god damn photo

i automatically assumes its cum and those eyes are telling me " look what im about 2 do"

It's milk you retard.
    You people have a one track mind.
    SUBHUMAN POWER!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Why are there so many shitskins on this site?

Your shit looks glossy and white with a hue of darkness?
Jump to Top