User Controls

general contractors

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    = faggots
    MUH GC IS HERE FOR DA FRIDGERATOR
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I subcontracted a job to someone the other day and split the money for no work but the customer gave them some really good weed too so I guess they turned out on top even though I did no work
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo I subcontracted a job to someone the other day and split the money for no work but the customer gave them some really good weed too so I guess they turned out on top even though I did no work

did you use the monies to pay for that kid that isnt yours m8
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by cigreting did you use the monies to pay for that kid that isnt yours m8

yo wat kid
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by A College Professor yo wat kid

he supports his 19 year old girlfriend and her kid that isnt his and he actually thinks shes not using him for money. I told him to tell her he lost his job, and all savings and see if she sticks around. Hes too big of a pussy faggot to do it because he knows she would leave him
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by A College Professor = faggots

You're just jelly that they have jobs and houses and you live in your friend's shed.

You can't even afford a general contractor, and therefor have zero room to talk shit about them.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]

Did someone rip you off poor fella?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Sudo I subcontracted a job to someone the other day and split the money for no work but the customer gave them some really good weed too so I guess they turned out on top even though I did no work

post erect dix pix
    Originally posted by AngryIVer You're just jelly that they have jobs and houses and you live in your friend's shed.

You can't even afford a general contractor, and therefor have zero room to talk shit about them.

Uh oh lads hella is getting pissed. Ayooooooga
    Kev Space Nigga

they contract gonorrhea?
    I am thinking about becoming a GC
Jump to Top