User Controls

Get sophie

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Explain why there are people in your country protesting the death of a thug nigger in the US
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The niggernet
    dell and nigger century.
    Because everyone hates the police you fake racist JIDF agent pretending to be anti blackS
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    lol do you honestly believe I'm pretending to be racist
    If you hated blacks so much you would do something instead of just talk about how much you hate blacks. Pretty obvious disinfo tactic you shill.

They need to start paying you kikes better
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Because everyone hates the police

Targeting a specific group of people for allegedly targeting a specific group of people...

hmmmmmmmm
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If you hated blacks so much you would do something instead of just talk about how much you hate blacks. Pretty obvious disinfo tactic you shill.

They need to start paying you kikes better

This
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If you hated blacks so much you would do something instead of just talk about how much you hate blacks.

Not necessarily true, I hate brussel sprouts but I don't really do anything about it except try to avoid them and talk shit about them where possible.

ETA: I suppose in the past I've tried smothering them with gravy or mashed potatoes but it didn't really work and more would just come along later anyway.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not necessarily true, I hate brussel sprouts but I don't really do anything about it except try to avoid them and talk shit about them where possible.

ETA: I suppose in the past I've tried smothering them with gravy or mashed potatoes but it didn't really work and more would just come along later anyway.

What did brussel sprouts ever do to you?
    Originally posted by Grylls What did brussel sprouts ever do to you?

They don't have to do anything to me personally for me to find them offensive, their mere presence is enough to piss me off...

There you are enjoying your day and looking forward to a nice meal, you look down and BAM..those stupid fuckers are there on your plate just spoiling the view and ambiance and taking up room other more worthy veggies could take...and they all smell like ass too.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They don't have to do anything to me personally for me to find them offensive, their mere presence is enough to piss me off…

There you are enjoying your day and looking forward to a nice meal, you look down and BAM..those stupid fuckers are there on your plate just spoiling the view and ambiance and taking up room other more worthy veggies could take…and they all smell like ass too.

You're a fucking racist piece of shit
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You're a fucking racist piece of shit

Oh go fuck a sprout.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They don't have to do anything to me personally for me to find them offensive, their mere presence is enough to piss me off… (black people)

There you are enjoying your day and looking forward to a nice meal, you look down (on black people) and BAM..those stupid fuckers are there on your "plate" just spoiling the view and ambiance and taking up room other more worthy "veggies" (white people) could take…and they all smell like ass too.

It's pretty clear what you meant here, i'm not stupid
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Targeting a specific group of people for allegedly targeting a specific group of people…

hmmmmmmmm

Targeting an organization is different than a group of people, you racist
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Are they? They could be, i haven't seen any news. But then again i don't follow local news that much. But if they are it's because we have a big left wing lunatic presence in the country. We have a conservative government, but it's a little like the conservatives in England. So conservatives light. The second largest party is the right wing populist one.

Anyway, i live in a big city, i haven't seen anything. And i'll tell you what if the riots do spill over in scale to here, come next election the conservatives are going to lose even more seats to the populist right party. Radical elements are digging their own graves. Besides, contrary to the USA we have a strong and stable economy and a GDP greater than the national debt. So as long as that remains the case, which it will, lefties can stamp their feet and scream all they want. The sheer forward momentum of the rest of the country is working against them.

So i'm not worried. And while we're on the topic of my country and international relations and current events and such. The reason my government was really against the UK leaving the EU is because the UK paid a lot into the Union, now that they left we have contribute more. Those are the facts. Also, EU is a bit of a vanity project for The Netherlands, as we were one of the original signatories, as a small country if we can get the big countries to pay for defense we can focus on economic activity. Which works out in the end because when we have a lot of money we can buy a lot of stuff from countries like Germany, who is one of our most important trade partners.

Anyway, EU is cancer, we should have a Northern block but that's neither here nor there. Anyway, that was a tangent and a half. Anything else?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Targeting an organization is different than a group of people, you racist

An organization is just a group of people...so no.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's pretty clear what you meant here, i'm not stupid

Tell me what you think I meant...and I'll tell you if you're right...I'm guessing you wont be.
    As I suspected!
Jump to Top