User Controls

trunk beer

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i ran out of drink and remembered i had a trunk beer left but it smeels sour and taste like total ass
    What did you do with it
    it smeels so bad i took one drink and it was spoiled so i just left it sitting on my boombox all night
    cigreting Dark Matter
    in highschool i had this black leather backpack full of beers that sat all day in my black truck at 90 degrees n my buddy and i wanted to get drunk at lunch so we drank them shits. Hot beast ice almost made me throw up but it was worth that 5.9%
    Originally posted by A College Professor it smeels so bad i took one drink and it was spoiled so i just left it sitting on my boombox all night

And where would one find this boombox if they went looking for it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cigreting in highschool i had this black leather backpack full of beers that sat all day in my black truck at 90 degrees n my buddy and i wanted to get drunk at lunch so we drank them shits. Hot beast ice almost made me throw up but it was worth that 5.9%

worth it

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood And where would one find this boombox if they went looking for it

on the floor under the window surrounded by dirty clothe and empty can
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top