User Controls

Random pallets of bricks appearing in multiple protest locations across the US

List of videos here. There is actually a shocking number of them. WTF? there are also videos of police planting those bricks to begin with, or even just straight up destroying shit (including their own cars). There seems to be a concerted effort to provide bricks at these protests, as well as a trend of white people blatantly trying to get black people involved in crimes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/gv128k/uhhhhhhhhhh/fsm7wix/
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i never thought youd open youre eyes to what the global elites are doing

its been going on since before we were born

LUMP LUMP LUMP LUMP
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    heard
    Originally posted by bill krosby ive been saying this for years: the aristocracy is intentionally causing societal strife and degeneracy.

lol are you sure about that
    Originally posted by bill krosby i literally just said it, idiot

dont throw bricks in a glass house bud
    Originally posted by bill krosby obviously.

thats what IEDs are for

IEDs never changes
    Originally posted by bill krosby obviously.

thats what IEDs are for

wut for
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    in b4 vid is deleted by the corporate shills
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’ve been seeing it all unfold.. since day one..a lady I’m subbed to already told us about it and showed us
    She was literally going live on her channel when it all started ..

She lives in the twin cities.. she told us there were outside agitators there cutting gas lines setting bricks out etc...

She said they weren’t from the community and a lot were under cover agents dressed in gas masks with umbrellas..

I just don’t talk about this kinda stuff ..
    But ya..Carlos, you’re late.. some of us are already woke ..
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’ve been seeing it all unfold.. since day one..a lady I’m subbed to already told us about it and showed us
    She was literally going live on her channel when it all started ..

She lives in the twin cities.. she told us there were outside agitators there cutting gas lines setting bricks out etc…

She said they weren’t from the community and a lot were under cover agents dressed in gas masks with umbrellas..

I just don’t talk about this kinda stuff ..
    But ya..Carlos, you’re late.. some of us are already woke ..

heard

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/gv128k/comment/fsmm8dn
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/gv128k/comment/fsmm8dn

omfg he got us LOL TROLL
    Ironic how nobody says boo or even bats an eyelash when police shoot unarmed citizens by the thousands, get shielded by their police unions and prosecutor offices, lie about it, destroy/withhold evidence, get blanket immunity, sweep everything under the carpet, re-hire dirty cops they fire, and generally do whatever the fuck they want. Then those same people are all up in arms and shocked and outraged when something like this happens. They were totally fine with it, all cozy with it even, because it wasn't THEM, but now it it IS them, and the selective outrage roars. Let's all get angered by the effect, but we won't even talk about the cause. And it has NOTHING to do with racism. It has to do with systemic and unchecked corruption. No reforms for decades, even though such reforms have been recommended again and again and again. The only ones crying racism are the power-drunk politicians grubbing around for more attention and power for themselves, that's all. The "racism" is a ploy, by the same swamp creatures responsible for this mess. The problem is, you can't race ahead ignoring systematic corruption and then cry foul when people want to eliminate all law enforcement. It can't work that way. It's totally unreasonable.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I woke up this morning and now my whole building is made of bricks. COINCIDENCE??
    Originally posted by aldra

That's amazing.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Random pallet of suspicious bricks found near brick factory.
    Must be terrorists.
    Lets use chemical weapons and gas everyone now.
    Piles of bricks located very near seven different sites of active riots. Complete coincidence.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL

thats because you've never drove a car or any vehicle with windshields that were made post 90s.

cracked windshields have to be removed because they spiderwebs and you cant see a thing.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace List of videos here. There is actually a shocking number of them. WTF? there are also videos of police planting those bricks to begin with, or even just straight up destroying shit (including their own cars). There seems to be a concerted effort to provide bricks at these protests, as well as a trend of white people blatantly trying to get black people involved in crimes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/gv128k/uhhhhhhhhhh/fsm7wix/

Jump to Top