User Controls

No fraternizing with the crew is bullshit.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I was just watching some movie about ye olde times well not that olde it takes place during the Napoleonic wars and it's about a British ship that has beef with a French one obviously. It's called Master and Commander and it's a pretty good movie if you're into that sort of thing.

But there was one scene where an officer was merry-making(yar?) with the crew and he gets some disapproving glares from the captain. And i was like what was that all about. So i looked it up and apparently in the Royal Navy fraternizing with the crew was a big no-no and i guess if you are on a warship it makes some sense from a military standpoint. I mean if you're going to be sending people to their death you better not be friends with them. And everyone knows how the British used to and still think about class and your station in life.

But eh. I think it's a silly rule. I'd prefer to be a pirate anyway tbh.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Yarrr I know that move but havent seen it, I think its with Russell Crowe

Maybe I'll watch it one day but its not my type of thing

Love you Sophie

Can you check my thread in tech section maybe you'll know the answer you nerd
    Also, how do Americans pronounce master?
    This is how I do it

https://voca.ro/fTdvDmUb2ku
    A lot of brits pronunce it differently
    Originally posted by Grylls Yarrr I know that move but havent seen it, I think its with Russell Crowe

Maybe I'll watch it one day but its not my type of thing

Love you Sophie

Can you check my thread in tech section maybe you'll know the answer you nerd

It's a good movie. And sure i'll check out your thread but i can't promise to have a resolution to any sort of issue you might be facing. A common misconception is that if you're into tech you can troubleshoot any and all technical issues. Unfortunately that's usually not the case. People specialize because the study of all things technical is vast.

Originally posted by Grylls Also, how do Americans pronounce master?

They pronounce the 'a' like you'd pronounce an 'e' in the word 'mesh'.
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    No.

Have you seen Der Untergang?
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO Not sure, is it any good or shillstien shit?

I thought it was excellent. It was portrayed with as little bias as it could have been. Actually, it's quite a sad movie. But still good, even though i usually prefer Nazi Germany before everything went to shit.
    Oh and when it released critics were saying: "Oh but it humanizes Hitler! The Horror!". Well guess what, he was human you morons. And when the critics say stuff like that you know it's going to be a good movie.
    Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter. Was really good too if you're looking for more WWII themed movies that get it right.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You'd make a fine pirate.
Jump to Top