User Controls

Check out this video of Lightning Bolt live.

street_carp African Astronaut

Reminds me of all ages gigs when I was a teenager and the bands just had to set up and play in the corner of a room.

If I went to something like that now I'd probably throw my back out, get dehydrated as fuck and then go home and listen to an old Flaming Lips album and wonder when I stopped being cool.

It's kind of cool to me that crazy shit like this is out there if you know where to look though.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I clicked this thread expecting a livestream of a actual lightning.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I clicked this thread expecting a livestream of a actual lightning.

Same.
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Hey OP check this album out, it's kinda similar
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by street_carp

Reminds me of all ages gigs when I was a teenager and the bands just had to set up and play in the corner of a room.

If I went to something like that now I'd probably throw my back out, get dehydrated as fuck and then go home and listen to an old Flaming Lips album and wonder when I stopped being cool.

It's kind of cool to me that crazy shit like this is out there if you know where to look though.

lighting bolt is rad I haven't listened to them in years.
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Hey OP check this album out, it's kinda similar

Better than normie bolt
Jump to Top