User Controls

Derek Chauvin probably most hated man in Murika'

Octavian motherfucker
    All the shit he's caused by kneeling on that dark skinned brother, smh.

His wife divorced him but she's Asian and probably only wanted him for the green card.

***sips tea***
    Technologist victim of incest
    His wife was actually Miss Minnesota at one time, how’d he land that?

I don’t think anyone could have ever imagined this one person would cause world wide protests to his actions.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    He looks like a pedo too
    Originally posted by Technologist His wife was actually Miss Minnesota at one time, how’d he land that?

I don’t think anyone could have ever imagined this one person would cause world wide protests to his actions.

I mean, it's Minnesota. I could probably win Miss Minnesota.
    Derek Chauvin for president 2020
    Octavian motherfucker
    How can a slit eye win any beauty contest. (No offence Grylls)
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Octavian How can a slit eye win any beauty contest. (No offence Grylls)

None taken
    Originally posted by Octavian All the shit he's caused by kneeling on that dark skinned brother, smh.

His wife divorced him but she's Asian and probably only wanted him for the green card.

***sips tea***

Originally posted by Octavian How can a slit eye win any beauty contest. (No offence Grylls)

i smell the acidic stench of jealousy.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i smell the acidic stench of jealousy.

I smell dead Nonce
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Technologist His wife was actually Miss Minnesota at one time, how’d he land that?

uh its not an accomplishment to be a miss anything, those competitions are garbage at best
Jump to Top