User Controls

How many of the men hair dye their hair

I know all of you DH Packers do it coronavirus thinking I have black pear and maybe making it Orange like like redheads have I don't mean like fake Orange Cycle I mean like real Reich a redhead
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Poastin in a meth thread.
    That hurts my feelings that you call it that and I regret inviting you to post to my threads
    I'm sorry if this isn't a result of meth. Just saiyan, it looks like meth to an onlooker.
    Yeah well you know I got to say they always say the truth hurts but it's the truth

Oh my battery is getting low I guess I better go to sleep now but thanks for coming by
    Octavian motherfucker
    Only faggots dye their hair.

Luka Magnotta types.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Yeah well you know I got to say they always say the truth hurts but it's the truth

Oh my battery is getting low I guess I better go to sleep now but thanks for coming by

Np man, sweet dreams nigga.
    But how is it gay if it's macho an says a lot about yourself
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I did it once and I re-dyed it like 3 times that day.
    I forget what stupid crime I had commited but I came up with this great idea to dye my hair black and look super cool.
    I dyed it and when I looked in the mirror 90% of my hair was black but there was a big retarded spot of my hair that happened to be righ on the back of my head that just wouldn't take the hair dye.
    I re-dyed it and re-dyed it again but ended up having to just walk around for a couple months with a really stupid hair due.
    Back then I wore a red bandana around my head and drove around barefoot a lot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top