User Controls

lung spassums

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    dude i was literally walking down the sidewalk on a busy throughafare ( not that i know what that word means ) and i dont know if i swallowed a bee into my lungs or what but i almost spit myself and i started choking and going I CANT BREATH I CANT BREATH OMFG!!!!!!! everyone literally stared at me and got amped up and starting making fun of me and they were yelling FUCK YEAH I CANT BREATH FUCK THIS SHIT I CANT BREATH I CANT BREATH!!!

even two cops saw me struggling and they just glared at me and didnt even try to help

luckily i got my enhaler those PORK patrollers just left me for dead and al lthe civilians making fun of me
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    they live a code that was, is, and forever will be above the law. nothing is surprising about them. i think if there were no more coffee shops, donuts, and coffee to get any time it would slowly break them though. most would have to get psychiatric help long term if not for life. than tell them to their faces that they gots no power and you can back that shit up with their bosses and what not. insanity...most would kill themselves without the absolute power that they have had for decades now.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    that sucks man i have asthma too. Is dat u in ur avi pic
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yers before the sexc chang now my jaw is bigger and my tits shirvled up onto thmsleves
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by cigreting that sucks man i have asthma too. Is dat u in ur avi pic

ur grampspa suks if u no wot am sayin
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls ur grampspa suks if u no wot am sayin

ne dat is ur gram on me dic wen i cumd in er fegit
Jump to Top