User Controls

Security guard grabs stolen rifle from antifa

Look at how confidently he approaches the threat while holding his sidearm along with slung rifle and puts that kid in his place.

Ph0lx, this is what a trained individual looks like.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I wanna suck that dudes dick nohomo

what a chad
    these riots almost sound tempting, but i was busy making 1600 this week and didn't even have time to consider going there.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian these riots almost sound tempting, but i was busy making 1600 this week and didn't even have time to consider going there.

Im broke as shit and need a lot of stuff but i just cant be bothered to engage in this niggerdry
    Originally posted by CASPER Im broke as shit and need a lot of stuff but i just cant be bothered to engage in this niggerdry

What do you do for work?
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    I already made a thread about this you subhuman ruskie piece of shit
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi I already made a thread about this you subhuman ruskie piece of shit

Post creep shots of your mother or fuck off
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Post creep shots of your mother or fuck off

A russian would have a granny fetish
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi A russian would have a granny fetish

A weeb would say that
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian A weeb would say that

Your argument doesn't even make sense
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian What do you do for work?

UPS
    Originally posted by CASPER UPS

With all that walking you think you'd lose some weight
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Look at how confidently he approaches the threat while holding his sidearm along with slung rifle and puts that kid in his place.

Ph0lx, this is what a trained individual looks like.

love at first sight ?
    Originally posted by CASPER UPS

union? Union ups driver told me he makes $38 per hr.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian union? Union ups driver told me he makes $38 per hr.

Nah i make 13/hr in a store. Made 16 at a hub. And hours have been cut and ive had to spend a ton on guns n medical bills
    Originally posted by CASPER ive had to spend a ton on guns

you have gun addicktion problem ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you have gun addicktion problem ?

I was trying to think of a way to phrase my answer without being put on another watchlost but i cant so ill just say

hi vimcent
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That's actually an undercover cop. The riots are now full of them.
    Originally posted by CASPER Nah i make 13/hr in a store. Made 16 at a hub. And hours have been cut and ive had to spend a ton on guns n medical bills

Thats minimum wage for you? Fuck California.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's actually an undercover cop. The riots are now full of them.

Apparently private security. The way he moves, to me, he looks like military something or other.
Jump to Top