User Controls

For anyone who thinks Derek M. Chauvin wasn't a racist murderer...

First of all lol @ his wife divorcing him today.

He's also apparently had several complaints at his precinct from other cops about his demeaning and derogatory language. Don't believe me? Records are public.

http://complaints.cuapb.org/police_archive/officer/2377/

Yeah... "they're making this into a race thing". Fucking dumbasses. This guy has a history of racism and acting out of line.

I looked into these cases too.

Toles who he said tried to reach for a gun, got shot by Chauvin (survived) and pleaded guilty to several charges, but not to reaching for the gun.

Reyes came out of the car with a shotgun which was dumb

Martinez was another dumbass, but Chauvin got 3 days leave for it so he obviously did something wrong.

Martinez supposedly had a pistol. He was running away, and they killed him. He was unarmed.

Thao, one of the officers standing around in the video, got the city of Minneapolis successfully sued in 2017 for punching a man.

Reminder that you'll basically be a hero in prison if you kill a cop
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i wonder what'll happen to the two gooks that were associated with this
    Originally posted by STER0S i wonder what'll happen to the two gooks that were associated with this

It was three I believe and I'm hoping they get charged for it too. Their Mayor seems sick of it and ordered Chauvin arrested so hopefully he gets them too.
    And btw he got charged with 3rd degree murder and manslaughter. No hate crime shit.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace And btw he got charged with 3rd degree murder and manslaughter. No hate crime shit.

What the hell is 3rd degree murder?

Murder is MURDER
    Originally posted by Grylls What the hell is 3rd degree murder?

Murder is MURDER

When you torture them before death.
    So what’s 1st degree murder?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    that sucks he got killed by some asshole cop but i still stand that the mayor is a queen. i blame him for aggravating these riots.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    lol wtf is demeaning language?

and whats the “history of racism”?
    Originally posted by CASPER lol wtf is demeaning language?

and whats the “history of racism”?

Proof is in the pudding.

We'll see in the court case but I have a feeling it's most likely something racist. People don't usually use the term 'derogatory' otherwise anymore. I'm not sure what they really meant by demeaning. You'll note everything after the first few is a 'warning' which likely just means 'my friends are helping me out' considering the extent of his 'warnings'.

Tell me, why hasn't he shot any unarmed white people in a state that is 85% white?
    Originally posted by Grylls So what’s 1st degree murder?

You have google, don't you?
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You have google, don't you?

No I'm Chinese
    So use Baidu
    I don't have the internet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So go to an internet cafe
    Cafes are closed here
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    They need to put his bosses in prison, too. Not just him.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Proof is in the pudding.

We'll see in the court case but I have a feeling it's most likely something racist. People don't usually use the term 'derogatory' otherwise anymore. I'm not sure what they really meant by demeaning. You'll note everything after the first few is a 'warning' which likely just means 'my friends are helping me out' considering the extent of his 'warnings'.

Tell me, why hasn't he shot any unarmed white people in a state that is 85% white?

limpdick faggot is derogatory too lol.

Idk statistically it depends what percentage of the population commits what percentage of crime, and how often unarmed killings happen.

protip: it happens very infrequently.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They need to put his bosses in prison, too. Not just him.

Nice ninja edit spectard
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Grylls What the hell is 3rd degree murder?

Murder is MURDER

I think it basically means that the murderer didn't necessarily intend to murder, but also they basically did a murder. Lol. It's kind of the same thing as manslaughter. Maybe they're just charging him with both for now until they can figure out which is most appropriate.
Jump to Top