User Controls

the mayor of minneapolis is a fucking idiot

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i'm pretty ignorant so...

...anyways -- right after the black fella pass on by an asscop [r.i p.]

the mayor immediately turned this into a racial issue, kissing black people's ass etc... what his little speech did though was set up young black/nigger lovers the ignorant fuel needed for these dumb folks to go ahead and fulfill these stupid fires/loots/riots that lasted 3 days and the mayor did nothing but sympathize with these fucking punks.

the mayor should've perceived this as a civil issue and spoke out how the cop was just an asshole got interrupted from a good lunch break and now took his anger out and abused his civil duties on a suspect commitinge check fraud suspect.

its not like the scenario was of the cop mumbling,"yeah nigger -- yeah, you gonna die you sweaty smelling nigger."

what the fuck?

what will this lead to now long term in a civil-sense?

are black people now suppose to be immune from criminal suspicion?

"the rape suspect is black"
    "oh he's black? ok let him go"
    "what"
    "no -- he's black -- a new reformed passed and now black folks can do whatever... be appreciative you got to experience bbc you ungrateful bitch "

for fuck sakes -- is this where we are heading? fuck that mayor for bowing down and immediately sucking black cock during his speech.

r.i.p. though -- dont matter what race you are -- getting your life taken by a cop not able to formulate in his head what the sum will be adding 1+2 "i can't breath" plus asshole cop "standing on nexk for 8 minutes" is shitty.

i hold the mayor reaponsible for aggravating this incident and for allowing 3 days of bullshit.

even poor tacho feels like a victim. WHO WOULDA THOUGHT?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by STER0S are black people now suppose to be immune from criminal suspicion?

"the rape suspect is black"
    "oh he's black? ok let him go"
    "what"
    "no – he's black – a new reformed passed and now black folks can do whatever… be appreciative you got to experience bbc you ungrateful bitch "

they;re going to be just like the migrants in france where they're above the laws and reproaches of cops.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    he wuz a gud boi he din do nufins
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    They said it was for the black man,
    They said it was for the mexican
    And not for the white man
    But if you look at the streets
    It wasn't about Rodney King
    It's bout this fucked up situation and these fucked up police

He looks like Tommy carcetti
    Octavian motherfucker
    Why are yanks so fucking dramatic, the guy looks like he was going to cry.

Faggot.
Jump to Top