User Controls

ATTN gadzooks

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I'm drunk right now watching minecraft video while my wife makes me dinner. It's been a hard week.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Omg wish I was.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I'm drunk right now watching minecraft video while my wife makes me dinner. It's been a hard week.

Don't exploit gadzooks.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Pics of your wife for edumacational purposes ?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls Pics of your wife for edumacational purposes ?

It's 10 47 where you live. Bout time for tea and crumpets.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by WellHung It's 10 47 where you live. Bout time for tea and crumpets.

No, it’s 11:37
    cigreting Dark Matter
    tel d bitc ti mak me dinr 2
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    *something about it taking a good woman to marry a man with special needs*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Octavian Omg wish I was.

We all wish we were gadzooks. But we have to accept we're not and try and move forward.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by rabbitweed We all wish we were gadzooks. But we have to accept we're not and try and move forward.

No, you’re just being mean to someone who is going through a difficult time in his life. Awfully nice of ya🙄

Originally posted by rabbitweed I'm drunk right now watching minecraft video while my wife makes me dinner. It's been a hard week.
    Originally posted by Technologist No, you’re just being mean to someone who is going through a difficult time in his life. Awfully nice of ya🙄

I've been talking to gadzooks for at least 10 years.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I've been talking to gadzooks for at least 10 years.

Doesn’t mean you aren’t being a jerk.
    He wasn't on whatsapp, I was drinking, and I felt like talking to him. Any idiot can see this drunk shit post had no malice behind it.

Shouldn't you be busy acting like white on black violence in the US is the norm while all statistics show that black on white violence is an order of magnitude more common?
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Any idiot can see this drunk shit post had no malice behind it.

Glad you know what you are, but ya don’t have to be so hard on yourself.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by WellHung It's 10 47 where you live. Bout time for tea and crumpets.

time for you to pipe down fat boy
    Imagine being such a simpleton you think that is witty
    Originally posted by Technologist Glad you know what you are, but ya don’t have to be so hard on yourself.

Imagine being such a simpleton you think that is witty
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    do wut
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Imagine being such a simpleton you think that is witty

Originally posted by rabbitweed Imagine being such a simpleton you think that is witty

Imagine needing to post this twice while questioning someone's intelligence
    ^ who the hell is this noob
Jump to Top