User Controls

Trump signs social media executive order!

Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]

Finally, a step in the right direction.
    Oh god this place is social media
    kobe bryant rapist Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    hes right. the corporations are the literal MINITRU. they have evolved from a company to actually having an effect on the day to day lives of americans...one of the effects is the literal violation of the first amendment.

the precedence has already been made when laws were enacted that prohibit elected officials from censoring their public/official social media accounts.

and, considering his position and experience, he needs to do a better job with eye contact and less reading.

edit: that chick at the end...'press...lets go'...it think that chick was a drill sergeant. she sure knows how to handle those MINITRU faggots. id like to see one of them try to grab a mic out of her hand. i suspect she'd beat them with it then use it as a dildo...while the mic was still live.
    Originally posted by Dfg

Finally, a step in the right direction.

trump may be an idiot but the best trait i see in him is he not only doesnt cow-tow to his detractors and doesnt bend a knee to the PC babies...but turns it around in an attack.

these fucking unterbottoms need to be put back into their place.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by kobe bryant rapist unterbottoms

shut the fuck up clown
    Something tells me your grandpa was NOT an ss officer
    Originally posted by Cly shut the fuck up clown
    Something tells me your grandpa was NOT an ss officer

the same voices telling you that what your grandpa and his friends were doing to your young and yearning orifices when they tucked you in to bed at night wasnt what white people would consider culturally appropriate but because youre of the nigger species, its the widely accepted norm
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Yeah TRUMP GONNA MAKE SURE SOCIAL MEDIA IS FAIR TO HIM

what a goddamn pussy lolz
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    I like my presidents how I like my soda
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi I like my presidents how I like my soda

rectally?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Yeah TRUMP GONNA MAKE SURE SOCIAL MEDIA IS FAIR TO HIM

what a goddamn pussy lolz

it's about time they were forced to decide whether they're publishers or platforms
    Originally posted by aldra rectally?

Orange and fizzy you fucking one tracked mind homosexual
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by kobe bryant rapist the same voices telling you that what your grandpa and his friends were doing to your young and yearning orifices when they tucked you in to bed at night wasnt what white people would consider culturally appropriate but because youre of the nigger species, its the widely accepted norm

That made zero (0) sense
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    social media justice warrior Trump lolz
    Originally posted by Cly That made zero (0) sense

if you had spent more time in the classroom learning and less time in the janitors closet sucking nigger cock youd have a sufficient grasp of the english language to understand such things.
    Originally posted by aldra it's about time they were forced to decide whether they're publishers or platforms

theyre neither

they propaganda peddlers to support their own agendas.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Are we gonna get shut down
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Are we gonna get shut down

its only for the media outlets that annoy trump.

this site is too small and insignificant for anyone to give half a shit about it
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Trump is such a Karen
    Originally posted by kobe bryant rapist theyre neither

they propaganda peddlers to support their own agendas.

There's an important legal distinction though - a platform isn't responsible for what its users post, but can't selectively censor things unless they're obviously illegal. A publisher can censor what they want but are responsible for what they allow users to post.

Up until now the social media giants have been having it both ways, not being responsible for user content but policing it at will - they've never given a clear answer as to what they consider themselves
    Originally posted by frala Trump is such a Karen

No he's a Yunnochi
Jump to Top