User Controls

search bar

search bar
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Ye
    I literally just tried to use this feature only to find there was none.
    Bump.
    I think we're better without it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    search feature sucks

-it should be in descending order of date not ascending
    -i think a lot of posts are missing but that could just be me
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It's still a work in progress. You're right, I need to reverse the sort order. There shouldn't be any posts missing but the lemmatization is pretty primitive (like the process of matching "fucking" to "fuck") so maybe that's it.

You're welcome for making a feature for you on the website you pay nothing to post on by the way.
    It should be an actual bar where you can order drinks instead of a search one.
    Originally posted by Lanny It's still a work in progress. You're right, I need to reverse the sort order. There shouldn't be any posts missing but the lemmatization is pretty primitive (like the process of matching "fucking" to "fuck") so maybe that's it.

You're welcome for making a feature for you on the website you pay nothing to post on by the way.

i looked again. posts are missing not because of lemmatization but because it's not in ascending OR descending order, the posts are scrambled in regards to date. i'll have posts from 2016 and 2015 on the same page on different pages. doesn't make any sense.
Jump to Top