User Controls

Human beings have accomplished so much during their short duration of geologic time...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, but largely we have not been able to accept, respect, and get along with each other...we need to be more kind.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    My dude there's people pissed off that telling hospital workers thank you is a thing.

No.
    Of course it's hard to actually make that statement because we only have one species of such intelligence...to say we've accomplished so much in so short a time based on *1* example species doesn't make sense.

Scenario:

If Earth had 3 equally intelligent and capable species competing...who is to say human accomplishments would not be lagging behind the other 2?

Likelihood with 'current' self destructive behavior we'd be the tards of the 3.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Of course it's hard to actually make that statement because we only have one species of such intelligence…to say we've accomplished so much in so short a time based on *1* example species doesn't make sense.

Scenario:

If Earth had 3 equally intelligent and capable species competing…who is to say human accomplishments would not be lagging behind the other 2?

Likelihood with 'current' self destructive behavior we'd be the tards of the 3.

Yea i guess so. We suck.
    I fellsed my holeo septec tANT
    Originally posted by Sock Puppet I fellsed my holeo septec tANT

reported
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood reported

No dont do that I be gud I promes
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Yea i guess so. We suck.

Compared to what? Jigaboo's logic can be applied to this as well. Maybe we dont suck. We're just one example. Maybe other humans would be way suckier.
    I am tud postre.

1. ver informative
    2. ver accurat
    3. veryt imparshula.
    For instanc I don't care wqhether Obame or Gore wins. I provbice enturelxs neutral perspecitve.
    Originally posted by mmQ Compared to what? Jigaboo's logic can be applied to this as well. Maybe we dont suck. We're just one example. Maybe other humans would be way suckier.

ur right. i gravitated toward only 1 option. I was wrong for that.
    For instanc I don't care wqhether Obame or Gore wins. I provbice enturelxs neutral perspecitve.
    Duplicate of your last post.

wqhat does this even ean?
    Originally posted by WellHung ur right. i gravitated toward only 1 option. I was wrong for that.

BVote gor me
    Originally posted by Sock Puppet BVote gor me

If you don't I wont be able to afford to feed all my offspeing and some will die
    Originally posted by Sock Puppet BVote gor me

hello grylls
Jump to Top