User Controls

Chimpout 2020 livestream

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    I hate niggers so goddamn much
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi I hate niggers so goddamn much

your mother doesn't though
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I hear they were looting, a Target and other stores...what a surprise. Clearly stealing TVs is a great way to protest someone's death.
    I don't like chimpouts either no one does unless you're part of it. But the cops really had it coming on this one. like you're going to kill a guy thats never done anything to you? over a suspected forged check. like he's restraining him and gont obviously is subdued why not get other pig to cuff and throw in the back of the car. No but the bitch is clueless gawking like a moron.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't like chimpouts either no one does unless you're part of it. But the cops really had it coming on this one.

It's not the cops who suffer though when these chimpouts happen..it's the local community and businesses.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's not the cops who suffer though when these chimpouts happen..it's the local community and businesses.

Sure, you're right but what did the cops expect when they do shit like that? Their going to be backed up cleaning up that mess. They should of gone and torched the police station.

but speaking of business and riots, here in austin like over ten years ago they hold the texas relays, they had to shut down highland mall because all the houston blacks came over for the event and just started going wild.

Technologist victim of incest
    Well this is what happens when a cop kills a cuffed man laying on his stomach. The cops can pay the damages.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Sure, you're right but what did the cops expect when they do shit like that?

Doesn't matter, the point is the chimpouts don't hurt the cops...it's further hurts the community and makes things worse...if they want to protest the cops then go burn the fucking cop shop down, stealing TVs isn't going to do shit except make you look like fucking chimps who deserve the treatment they get.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist Well this is what happens when a cop kills a cuffed man laying on his stomach. The cops can pay the damages.

Condoning violence against private citizens and their property...fucking lol.
    This is what happens when cops kill an innocent man. They’re damn sick and tired of it and I don’t blame them.
    Originally posted by Technologist This is what happens when cops kill an innocent man. They’re damn sick and tired of it and I don’t blame them.

Yes folks this is what happens to private citizens and businesses that had absolutely nothing to do with what the cops did, they pay the price...

It's ok to loot and burn down target and put peoples lives at risk...even though they had nothign to do with it..but it's not ok to kill a rogue nig who resists arrest.

Nigga logic.
    I wonder if tech would feel the same if said crowd had come burned her house down last night in protest of said dead nig...I'm guessing not lololol.
    Aww how cut jig thinks I still read or give 2 shits what that lying POS has to say. 😘
    Originally posted by Technologist Aww how cut jig thinks I still read or give 2 shits what that lying POS has to say. 😘

Compelling counter argument...lololol
    Fucking animals...kill them all.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes folks this is what happens to private citizens and businesses that had absolutely nothing to do with what the cops did, they pay the price…

It's ok to loot and burn down target and put peoples lives at risk…even though they had nothign to do with it..but it's not ok to kill a rogue nig who resists arrest.

Nigga logic.

technologist is a retard but it's actually right about this.

bottom line the pigs should of handled it better but instead killed a guy
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby technologist is a retard but it's actually right about this.

Um no lol...attacking innocent people and businesses isn't "right"...the logic follows if attacking an "innocent nig" is wrong...so is attacking innocent people and businesses...

It's quite shocking that that's not obvious to anyone with more than 2 brain cells.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um no lol…attacking innocent people and businesses isn't "right"…the logic follows if attacking an "innocent nig" is wrong…so is attacking innocent people and businesses…

It's quite shocking that that's not obvious to anyone with more than 2 brain cells.

no its (titless) is right about how they know that if you kill someone of their community over basically nothing that theres gonna be backlash, not saying at all that its right for them to riot and stuff, but lets just be real.. like wouldn't you be pissed if you were black and they get handled stuff in such a fashion?

I've been arrested a bunch of times for a lot worse things and the cops never treated me like that.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit

Nuff said.
Jump to Top