User Controls

The Real War on Science: The Left has done far more than the Right to set back progress.

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    [link]http://www.city-journal.org/html/real-war-science-14782.html[/link]

Highly recommended reading. Also, here's a link to the full study he mentioned that shows that, on average, right-libertarians are more scientifically literate than progressives: [link]http://sci-hub.io/http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2016.01.046[/link]
    Along with being superior in a number of other ways.

Post last edited by Malice at 2016-11-23T19:41:46.275242+00:00
    Starts off with "My liberal friends tell me..."

Study leaves out self proclaimed moderates. Study does not show what you claim.
    I went to university with several leftists who deny any and all research on topics like GMO safety and biological differences between men and women, but are happy to parrot climate change doomsday rhetoric while having zero in depth understanding of climate science.

It was there I learned that most people who claim to be interested in science just want to feed their confirmation bias and reinforce their ideological preconceptions.

The same is true of much of the radical right, but as the author notes, they've done less harm as of late than poorly informed left wing social policies.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    What an absurd double standard. It's nice the author seems to consider himself the grand arbiter on the line between "open debate" and "vitriolic attack" but you'll forgive me if I don't see the standards being quite fairly applied.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The work of left-wing population alarmists inspired China’s monstrous one-child policy, which included forced abortions and infanticide.

Fucking lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Lanny Fucking lol

yeah, points seemed reasonable enough up until there
    Who cares, whats more important is climate change research is such obvious bullshit and they only do research that supports global warming or else your crazy and don't agree with 99% of scientists and get no funding ever.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Progress toward what?
    Originally posted by Lanny Fucking lol

We need a one child policy badly. Or at least a two child limit
    Originally posted by 180gr 10mm FMJ We need a one child policy badly. Or at least a two child limit

How about just kill all virgins starting with you
    Some faggot posted that article on their facebook a couple days ago and I cringed at the title.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump How about just kill all virgins starting with you

You seem triggered
    Originally posted by 180gr 10mm FMJ You seem triggered

maybe to you.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    other than obvious instances such as the leftist crusade against IQ and the employment of the politicized pseudoscience of 'gender studies' to support liberal causes, another meaningful case that describes well the liberal attitude towards science and made the headline few years ago was when some harvard bitch argued that we should give up on academic freedom in favor of academic justice. Taking as an example, guess what, when hernstein published his researches on IQ and how they proved that intelligence is in large measure inherited and varies from race to race, she pointed out that benefits of knowing those truths didn't compansate the harm that they caused against minorities by reinforcing racial bias and therefore she advocated the superiority of academic justice over academic freedom. and that's your average liberal's wet dream: turning science/academia into an echochamber hugbox
    Originally posted by antinatalism other than obvious instances such as the leftist crusade against IQ and the employment of the politicized pseudoscience of 'gender studies' to support liberal causes, another meaningful case that describes well the liberal attitude towards science and made the headline few years ago was when some harvard bitch argued that we should give up on academic freedom in favor of academic justice. Taking as an example, guess what, when hernstein published his researches on IQ and how they proved that intelligence is in large measure inherited and varies from race to race, she pointed out that benefits of knowing those truths didn't compansate the harm that they caused against minorities by reinforcing racial bias and therefore she advocated the superiority of academic justice over academic freedom. and that's your average liberal's wet dream: turning science/academia into an echochamber hugbox

tl;dr: women are retarded
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ah, and give me a break ^^' trump;senpai is gonna make deep space exploration great again by restoring the NASA as a glorious space exploration agency instead of keeping the focus on what he wisely called low-earth orbit activities. Who gives a shit about the consequences of climate change if in the next 50 years we will conquer the whole galaxy thanks to the leaderiship of trump-senpai? And what about peter thiel, who joined the presidential transition team few weeks ago? he's gonna make the govt fund new researches on cryogenics, so that we will live forever.
    WE WILL LIVE FOREVER
    AND WE WILL FOREVER IN THE SPACE
    I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR DEAR LEADER DONALD TRUMP
    SCIENCE GR8 AGAIN
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah man, the left as a whole is totally responsible for every action by every student group that ever called itself vaguely left of the american vastly skewed center. And I'm sure conservatism would end up just smelling like a rose if we applied the same standard.
    I like how Trump won by claiming to be anti-establishment and then ensembles the richest cabinet ever. Really looking out for the man on the Clapham omnibus
    Originally posted by Lanny Yeah man, the left as a whole is totally responsible for every action by every student group that ever called itself vaguely left of the american vastly skewed center. And I'm sure conservatism would end up just smelling like a rose if we applied the same standard.

it's called cultural marxism, man
    Originally posted by reject I like how Trump won by claiming to be anti-establishment and then ensembles the richest cabinet ever. Really looking out for the man on the Clapham omnibus

they're not necessarily mutually exclusive. for instance, peter thiel is widely viewed as a contrarian and rightfully so, his endorsment for the god emperor was a risky gamble that now is paying off, but until a few months ago the silicon valley establishment - which is liberal- was openly against him

Post last edited by antinatalism at 2016-12-04T01:00:54.136534+00:00
Jump to Top