User Controls

Johnny Cash’s granddaughter shamed as ‘liberal pussy’ for wearing a mask

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    https://nypost.com/2020/05/25/viral-video-shows-nyc-store-mob-screaming-at-woman-without-mask/
    A viral video shows a mob of Staten Island grocery store shoppers screaming at a customer who wasn’t wearing a mask.

The furious crowd yelled, “Get out!,” “Get the f–k out of here!” and “You’re a loser, bro!” at the woman at the ShopRite, according to footage posted on Facebook on Saturday and later widely shared on Twitter and other online sites.

When a man yelled after the woman, “Dirty-ass pig!,” a female customer added, “Dirty,ass ho!”

One man pulled his mask down around his chin to yell at the lady.

“What happens in Staten Island when you don’t wear a mask at ShopRite!” Facebook poster Christine Lynn wrote above the footage on her page.

just when you thought people couldn't anymore dumb. here in texas when this started you couldnt go in to HEB not wearing a mask unless you're elderly. You see all these geezers aimlessly walking around smiling with out a mask

you fucking mask asshole, its proper decorum, its respect for your fellow man
    *proceeds to hoard shithole paper and meat and walks in traffic to avoid you because they don't know you*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    OP craves BBC
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Corona Karens eveywhere
    I gave up wearing the mask. I'm ok with killing a few boomers.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I gave up wearing the mask. I'm ok with killing a few boomers.

It's actually funny, its only liberal douches afraid shadow that are into wearing a mask. Theres group in my hood of older people that jog together in a pack every saturday morning, and their cool and friendly but totally don't give a fuck about a mask and are totally weeeeel lets go get some coffee bagels. At least their having fun.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    here in SA, the spiclets show their true nature since its mostly them wearing masks in public.

i don't want to look like the fucking guy from watchdogs ever damn time i want to go into a store.

having survived hanta virus and several other things that make this shit look like mickey mouse, i gotta say this shit is fuckin ridiculous

although if it helps people realize they need to learn how to survive without grocery stores and plastic packaging that's a pro to the many cons

i could fuck the usa up the ass so hard without lube right now its not even funny,this coronahoax just solidifies that
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I dont wanna work with dirty pig ass no more.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I dont wanna work with dirty pig ass no more.

You're not supposed to enjoy work (even if that's what the corporate brainwashing tells you should be the case), that's why you get paid to do it.

I question the sanity of anyone who would rather spend their time working for someone else rather than using their time how they see fit...it's cuckery at it's finest.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz here in SA, the spiclets show their true nature since its mostly them wearing masks in public.

i don't want to look like the fucking guy from watchdogs ever damn time i want to go into a store.

having survived hanta virus and several other things that make this shit look like mickey mouse, i gotta say this shit is fuckin ridiculous

although if it helps people realize they need to learn how to survive without grocery stores and plastic packaging that's a pro to the many cons

i could fuck the usa up the ass so hard without lube right now its not even funny,this coronahoax just solidifies that

yeah i lived in sa for a summer years ago and I didn't like it there for a bunch of reasons.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You're not supposed to enjoy work (even if that's what the corporate brainwashing tells you should be the case), that's why you get paid to do it.

I question the sanity of anyone who would rather spend their time working for someone else rather than using their time how they see fit…it's cuckery at it's finest.

That's a myth. I know lots of people that love their jobs and base their life around their career. It's not some rare impossible thing.

Most people just have no drive to look into their soul and understand what they really want in life or they are afraid to try new things and stick to what they are familiar with.

As long as the bills get paid and the family is fed and you can watch tee vee and go on vacation a lot of people just don't care to explore life further than that and have no hobbies or passion. This is why older people had to all be retrained to use computers because they thought things would stay the same forever.

If you don't try new things how will you ever find what you like. Life is like a seven layered dip sure you can scoop the first two layers maybe a bit of the third one and finish the bag of chips or you can take a big scoop of everything and get it all over your hands and spill some on the floor
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's a myth. I know lots of people that love their jobs and base their life around their career. It's not some rare impossible thing.

Most people just have no drive to look into their soul and understand what they really want in life or they are afraid to try new things and stick to what they are familiar with.

As long as the bills get paid and the family is fed and you can watch tee vee and go on vacation a lot of people just don't care to explore life further than that and have no hobbies or passion. This is why older people had to all be retrained to use computers because they thought things would stay the same forever.

If you don't try new things how will you ever find what you like. Life is like a seven layered dip sure you can scoop the first two layers maybe a bit of the third one and finish the bag of chips or you can take a big scoop of everything and get it all over your hands and spill some on the floor

you're making me hangry now, they better have that seven layered dip at heb or heads are going to roll
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz having survived hanta virus and several other things that make this shit look like mickey mouse, i gotta say this shit is fuckin ridiculous

were you like .... this ... before you caught hanta virus ?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You're not supposed to enjoy work (even if that's what the corporate brainwashing tells you should be the case), that's why you get paid to do it.

I question the sanity of anyone who would rather spend their time working for someone else rather than using their time how they see fit…it's cuckery at it's finest.

hows *your* company doing ?

bussiness ok ?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's a myth. I know lots of people that love their jobs and base their life around their career. It's not some rare impossible thing.

must be that sweeden syndrome or something.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I gave up wearing the mask. I'm ok with killing a few boomers.

I heard Trump will be signing an executive order today instructing all foreign born persons will not be allowed to purchase, own or wear a facemask. An extension of his Make America Great Again and Border Security programs.

Kill the Limeys!
    Originally posted by stl1 I heard Trump will be signing an executive order today instructing all foreign born persons will not be allowed to purchase, own or wear a facemask. An extension of his Make America Great Again and Border Security programs.

Kill the Limeys!

I heard you're a stupid bitch
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I heard you like to force yourself on women.

Is that true?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by stl1 I heard you like to force yourself on women.

Is that true?

it's only harassment/rape if they don't find you unattractive or they can't manipulate you in some way
    Originally posted by stl1 I heard you like to force yourself on women.

Is that true?

You mean like constantly asking for "nekked Photos"...
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah i lived in sa for a summer years ago and I didn't like it there for a bunch of reasons.

wats sa
Jump to Top