User Controls

If you started going to totse or imageboards after 2006 you're an eternal newfag

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Just kill yourself
    My parents sold my computer for cocaine so fuck you some of us didn't grow up on kike gold their entire lives. You don't know about living hard.

I didn't give a fuck about the internet when I had no electricity or heat in the winter time
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood My parents sold my computer for cocaine so fuck you some of us didn't grow up on kike gold their entire lives. You don't know about living hard.

I didn't give a fuck about the internet when I had no electricity or heat in the winter time

Fuck you and your bullshit excuses
    I would go to yard sales and buy crappy old computers to browse the web with.
    I didn't grow up rich like you, it's your fault you all spent all that money on drugs.
    I was a child and not a nigger that steals. The money went to cocaine so it's not an excuse.

You clearly have no understanding of living hard HURR DURR JUST GO TO YARD SALES. With what money retard
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Fuck you and your bullshit excuses
    I would go to yard sales and buy crappy old computers to browse the web with.
    I didn't grow up rich like you, it's your fault you all spent all that money on drugs.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I was a child and not a nigger that steals. The money went to cocaine so it's not an excuse.

You clearly have no understanding of living hard HURR DURR JUST GO TO YARD SALES. With what money retard

You don't know anything about the hard life
    You just think money grows on trees because all you need to do is suck on your kike mommy's tit long enough until she gives you some kosher gold nuggets to skip down to the yard sales while she fucks niggers and chinks
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You just think money grows on trees because all you need to do is suck on your kike mommy's tit long enough until she gives you some kosher gold nuggets to skip down to the yard sales while she fucks niggers and chinks

Blah blah blah
    Cry more you spoiled little dope fiend homo bitch
    I didn't have a computer so how am I spoiled. Am I just too goy for your kosher customs
    You spent all your money on drugs and shemale hookers
    I meant when I was a kid retard I used to be straight edge because I hated people that did drugs because my parents were fucktards but I ended up doing more drugs than both of them combined because I live fast and hard and got my heart broken plenty of times almost got married and got a girl pregnant.

While you're almost 30 and still a virgin. You haven't lived yet kid.
    Octavian motherfucker
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I meant when I was a kid retard I used to be straight edge because I hated people that did drugs because my parents were fucktards but I ended up doing more drugs than both of them combined because I live fast and hard and got my heart broken plenty of times almost got married and got a girl pregnant.

While you're almost 30 and still a virgin. You haven't lived yet kid.

Don't call me a kid you spoiled little punk
    Also you don't know anything about living you lifeless methhead.
    How much was your allowance this week
    Jesus Houston
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Don't call me a kid you spoiled little punk
    Also you don't know anything about living you lifeless methhead.

Why are you so stupid? Explain.
Jump to Top