User Controls

5g to be installed in power lines

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    https://www.lightreading.com/mobile/5g/atandt-claims-breakthrough-with-new-power-line-delivery-tech-for-4g-5g/d/d-id/726255

GOOD NEWS

for anyone that thought taking out power lines in pinko cities was a good idea,
    as now you can simply blame 5g protestors.
    now there will be more covid deaths.
    the grid needs to go down
    set fire to the forest.

that will do it.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    those with a lot of amalagram-fillings are fucked
    Originally posted by STER0S those with a lot of amalagram-fillings are fucked

whys that
    kobe bryant rapist Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz https://www.lightreading.com/mobile/5g/atandt-claims-breakthrough-with-new-power-line-delivery-tech-for-4g-5g/d/d-id/726255

GOOD NEWS

for anyone that thought taking out power lines in pinko cities was a good idea,
    as now you can simply blame 5g protestors.

duffolk are you gibbering on about now

try to make sense

maybe find a sane person to translate your digital diarrhea into normal-speak
    Originally posted by kobe bryant rapist duffolk are you gibbering on about now

try to make sense

maybe find a sane person to translate your digital diarrhea into normal-speak

you seem to forget projection is your bread and butter along with back-peddling like a poodle dragging its ass across a floor when you get owned lil pig fucker

aww nobody else is having trouble understanding me,do you have dementia after swallowing all that nigger jizz for uncle sam

heard that was common with you boys, best of luck with that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz you seem to forget projection is your bread and butter along with back-peddling like a poodle dragging its ass across a floor when you get owned lil pig fucker

aww nobody else is having trouble understanding me,do you have dementia after swallowing all that nigger jizz for uncle sam

heard that was common with you boys, best of luck with that

ill leave my projections all over the bread and you can be the one that gets to eat it.
    Originally posted by kobe bryant rapist ill leave my projections all over the bread and you can be the one that gets to eat it.

fantasizing about dominating other men while pretending you were a navy seal

stay classy my lil fluffer boy
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz fantasizing about dominating other men while pretending you were a navy seal

stay classy my lil fluffer boy

youre not a man
    Originally posted by kobe bryant rapist youre not a man

feel free to be still while i land a right cross to your chin then,shouldn't hurt much eh
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz feel free to be still while i land a right cross to your chin then,shouldn't hurt much eh

swing harder then. i enjoy a little foreplay from my girlfriends.
    Originally posted by kobe bryant rapist swing harder then. i enjoy a little foreplay from my girlfriends.

no swinging required, just hold still
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz no swinging required, just hold still

you must not have much experience with this sort of thing.

you better be over 18.
    Originally posted by kobe bryant rapist you must not have much experience with this sort of thing.

you better be over 18.

since you are fixated on terminology or 'phraseology' and being a pedantic moron when you lose an argument, there is no swinging motion involved in a right cross

and you larp as a combat veteran, hilarious lil pig fucker
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz since you are fixated on terminology or 'phraseology' and being a pedantic moron when you lose an argument, there is no swinging motion involved in a right cross

and you larp as a combat veteran, hilarious lil pig fucker

you are literally retarded and yet another example of you using words that have no relation whatsoever to reality. no matter what the physical motion, it is common knowledge and vernacular by every other person in the human race to use the term 'swing' when a hand/fist is used in h2h.

i cant think of a single court case i know of where the judge/prosecutor didnt use the term 'closed fist' and 'swing' when describing the actions taken...even in domestic battery where it was a slap

youre an idiot
    Originally posted by kobe bryant rapist you are literally retarded and yet another example of you using words that have no relation whatsoever to reality. no matter what the physical motion, it is common knowledge and vernacular by every other person in the human race to use the term 'swing' when a hand/fist is used in h2h.

i cant think of a single court case i know of where the judge/prosecutor didnt use the term 'closed fist' and 'swing' when describing the actions taken…even in domestic battery where it was a slap

youre an idiot

that's cute my lil autistic pig fucker, but you being a keyboard warrior, you really don't decide on these things, cupcake
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    sounds like it's just a way for them to try to get around zoning permits for cellular towers
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz that's cute my lil autistic pig fucker, but you being a keyboard warrior, you really don't decide on these things, cupcake

i just did, retard
Jump to Top