User Controls

Attn: Red and Luigi

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Where did you go?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    away from you lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    lol
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby away from you lol

Basically this.

It makes people uncomfortable when you sit and idle forever when you're clearly not there because you have your cam pulled up. Given your track record around here I wouldn't put it past you to be low key saving chat logs to later try to "troll" people with.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Basically this.

It makes people uncomfortable when you sit and idle forever when you're clearly not there because you have your cam pulled up. Given your track record around here I wouldn't put it past you to be low key saving chat logs to later try to "troll" people with.

nah that sounds like you
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Basically this.

little andrew is not a bad guy, but like I'll chat with the gonts and sometimes I'll be like later gonts.. or I'll just click off because I'm in a hurry to do something else or the people there are being boring. It's nothing personal.

Do you have to be like "weeel night guys I love all you and I will see you in the morning!"

and he's really rich for making this thread, I asked him even to play serious sam with me.. and he asked a question I already answered a couple times so he could download and just because I didn't respond back within 5 seconds of his will he was like

"YEAH NVM FUCK IT, I DON"T WANT TO DO IT NOW, I WANTED TO DO IT TEN MINUTES AGO BUT YOU DIDN"T REPLY SOON ENOUGH.."

like get off peoples cases.

But anyways im digressing.. divigating again..

but we're now posting in a krolo thread and if anyone of you want to purchase serious sam on steam for 3 dollars (i've had a lot of fun with it its old skool) I'd play online with you.

check it out, its amazing that this game was done in 2001

blaster master victim of incest
Jump to Top