User Controls

Alcohol Black outs

Octavian motherfucker
    I'm starting to have periods of heavy drinking and saying/ doing stuff I don't recall. It's quite worrying to be fair. I've not slept and drank 3 bottles of wine last night. I sobered up, drank loads of tea, spoke with some mates on the phone and thought all was well. No cringe statuses on FB which is normally the cause for anxiety and worry. My mum however said I kicked off last night which I did not recall as I have had no sleep. Upon looking at my messages I have given a mate some shit and I feel awful. I honestly don't remember? This is seriously worrying me.

Fucking 3 bottles of red, 13%.

WTF.

Yeah, I'm no longer sniffing, haven't done for a while but I never had to worry about offending anyone on that shit. How can you blackout whilst still awake??
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    lol OP is such a pussy bitch
    Lmao 13% and chintavian is blacking out what a weak little bitch

Why are kikes so frail?
    Hey chintavian did you drink that wine with your bulging sausage shaped kike nose by any chance?
    Octavian motherfucker

Why art thou nose so big and jaw so frog like.

Nothing wrong with one's chin but your face so grotesque.

When your whore mom doth die you will be savaged by life

Ha ha
    Originally posted by Octavian

Why art thou nose so big and jaw so frog like.

Nothing wrong with one's chin but your face so grotesque.

When your whore mom doth die you will be savaged by life

Ha ha

You wish you were as handsome as me
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi You wish you were as handsome as me

Originally posted by Octavian
    I'm a beautiful Eurasian man

You, you're some inbred Brit with a giant chin and sausage nose because your mom craved her uncle's cock.

Cope
    Octavian motherfucker
    COCK NOSE

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Octavian COCK NOSE

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    This sounds like a topic better suited for BETTER LIVING THROUGH CHEMISTRY
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by AngryIVer This sounds like a topic better suited for BETTER LIVING THROUGH CHEMISTRY

Hey spectral can you move this thread to the correct forum

oh wait, you got demodded
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Do xanax its a better quality blackout
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    I only ever blacked out on draft beer 2 X. Nothing else, just draft beer.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah blacking out sucks because when I come too I will get really analytical like, why is there bag of potato chips next to me? When I black out I always wake up naked not remembering why i completely stripped down.

But I'm sure you'll be fine bud, I've talked a lot of shit while drunk. And I wouldn't exactly remember what I said, but I woke up with a feeling like "oh shit feel like I might of said something I shouldn't have"

thats why I don't like drugs like ambien or benzos because I'll wake up with 5 copies of the shittiest best seller in my room.
    Brown outs are worse.

Originally posted by CASPER Do xanax its a better quality blackout

dude when I was 19 I was scripted klonopin for my bipolar and ent up breaking into someones car and took 2k in cash out of an envelope out of the seat and counted it it was all in hundreds.. and I honestly would of never done something like that had it not been for the benzos. 2 guys saw me doing this and I put the money in my pocket and ran, they were chasing me. Ent up finding a place to hide out but because I was blacking out and just not with it I thought I had hid out for long enough..

Ent walking out of my hiding and the sheriff just pulled up behind me lol.. it sucked really bad. All I remember was being in jail in the drunk tank and a doctor asking me if im alright and this cop drove me back home.

like a year later or something I had been up all night tripping with my roomies but I needed to do an errand and got on the bus and this dude was like "hey man, I know you!" and i was like how? and he was like "you were that guy that was so fucked up they took you out of the central booking.

kinda embarrassing but I totally don't remember that part.

I had to go to court and get interviewed for pre trial over this but I just left the part where I was abusing drugs, even though they were scripted to me they would of still like made me take some weird "SMART PROGRAM" or something where you have to snitch on your celly for not putting a cap back on the tooth paste. Fuck that shit.

Though not gonna lie, It was pretty shitty for me to do. And thats actually the only crime I feel like I was being an asshole but I was almost home and had I made it home with 2k like that would of been pretty sweet.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I brown out almost every time I drink.

It's a curious thing.

Some like to think well if you're brown/blackout drunk that you dont know what you're doing, but that's not the case. You DO know what you're doing, you just dont really remember it LATER. but you remember it at the time.

It's like being a baby. None of us remember being a baby so I guess we could say that baby's are always blacked out.

User was banned for saying the taboo phrase "baby"!
    Originally posted by mmQ I brown out almost every time I drink.

It's a curious thing.

Some like to think well if you're brown/blackout drunk that you dont know what you're doing, but that's not the case. You DO know what you're doing, you just dont really remember it LATER. but you remember it at the time.

It's like being a baby. None of us remember being a baby so I guess we could say that baby's are always blacked out.

User was banned for saying the taboo phrase "baby"!

I remember being a bambi, i remember being born.
Jump to Top