My dad looks like a Eurasian version of Cyrus
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut

Typical juden
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    One of the greatest movies ever made
    Octavian motherfucker
    COCK NOSE!!!

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Octavian COCK NOSE!!!

G African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi My dad looks like a Eurasian version of Cyrus

I call bullshit, post a picture of your dad, kalergi
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi My dad looks like a Eurasian version of Cyrus

You don’t know who your dad is
    WellHung Black Hole
    I allowed the Sun to burn my nose. Im trying to heal the burn with cannabis...im hoping i can maintain my DNA, and eliminate free radicals that have mutated from my cells. UV rays are a bitch.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by WellHung I allowed the Sun to burn my nose. Im trying to heal the burn with cannabis…im hoping i can maintain my DNA, and eliminate free radicals that have mutated from my cells. UV rays are a bitch.

Be grateful you dont have a gigantic cock nose or part of it would always be in the sun 🌹
    Originally posted by WellHung I allowed the Sun to burn my nose. Im trying to heal the burn with cannabis…im hoping i can maintain my DNA, and eliminate free radicals that have mutated from my cells. UV rays are a bitch.

when had my other accident last year around this time it was weird like i busted lip open and my nose got a small scratch on it, but it was weird inside both my nostrils thats where the problem was like the septum area was full of puss and blood, it didn't make any since.

But cheezburgerz had this cannabis ointment and I crammed it up my nostrils with a que tip and it actually soothed it pretty well.

I know you don't like wearing hats matt but you really need to if you're going to be outside taking care of tommy and tammy, I don't want to lose you to the sun.

Originally posted by CASPER Be grateful you dont have a gigantic cock nose or part of it would always be in the sun 🌹

If matt had it his way he'd sunbathe with a boner not beating an eyelash
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby when had my other accident last year around this time it was weird like i busted lip open and my nose got a small scratch on it, but it was weird inside both my nostrils thats where the problem was like the septum area was full of puss and blood, it didn't make any since.

But cheezburgerz had this cannabis ointment and I crammed it up my nostrils with a que tip and it actually soothed it pretty well.

I know you don't like wearing hats matt but you really need to if you're going to be outside taking care of tommy and tammy, I don't want to lose you to the sun.

ty so much douglas. Appreciate that. How the hell do you know that I don't like wearing hats?
Jump to Top