User Controls

Poll: Should Spectral leave cause no one fucking cares what he says?

Does anyone give 2 fucks if Sprectral died?

Octavian motherfucker
    ?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Apparently nobody gives one fuck about your thread.

Whodda thunk, huh?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by stl1 Apparently nobody gives one fuck about your thread.

Whodda thunk, huh?

Listen, old man. Everyone CRINGES, when you post asking for nude selfies.

That is creepy.

That is weird.

Leave.

Freak.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    i like spectral
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by cigreting i like spectral

I liked fucking your grandpa's corpse till he started falling apart.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Octavian I liked fucking your grandpa's corpse till he started falling apart.

il suk ur gram of 4 dat 1 fegit
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by cigreting il suk ur gram of 4 dat 1 fegit

wat abot mi grampspa y u chet on him
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Grylls wat abot mi grampspa y u chet on him

Omg i fuk'd ur gran pa
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's not fair to not have both a yes and no option. Rigged polls?? I thought we were better than this!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I wouldn't be surprised if he's overstayed on a property that was marked for demolition a long time ago, and his death is probably meaningful to the people involved with that.

Octavian motherfucker
    Shut up.

No one has vouched

He's a fucking loser relic and no one cares about him.

FUCK-OFF
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I like speckles, nohomotho
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by mmQ It's not fair to not have both a yes and no option. Rigged polls?? I thought we were better than this!

It's the commie/fascist way: mind control.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's the commie/fascist way: mind control.

It's not even mind control. Its mind control if you show polls with yes and no options and have them preloaded with a bunch of yeses or nos.

A poll that just asks a question with just three stupid choices is just, stupid.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Omg spectral saved by the old Gods.

OK
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by mmQ It's not even mind control. Its mind control if you show polls with yes and no options and have them preloaded with a bunch of yeses or nos.

A poll that just asks a question with just three stupid choices is just, stupid.

It's all part of the same family of fascist tactics. Just a different flavor.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by blaster master You should go back to shit talking ur neighbors on Facebook, this NIS thing may not be the right choice for you lil buddy.

Listen "Blaster Master", we all remembered you on Zoklet but you were really insignificant. Some faggot loser that no one cared about. What makes it worse is the fact to tried to carry on and be apart of something you are not. How pathetic. You, ARE NOTHING. Just an Amoeba, an amoeba in a time scale of some thing that was. Pathetic LOSER. WE, were the the progenitors, & you, were some pathetic hangers on. Hahahahahahaa
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    In the same way I miss malice. I didn't really like malice, but he filled a role here and now that he is gone there is a void there. Same goes for the old goat.
    blaster master victim of incest
Jump to Top