User Controls

Buying a couple cheaps suits, renting a crappy office, and LARPing as a business dude

blaster master victim of incest
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    hell yeah i want to be youre associate not that i know what that means are you looking for and associate?

*steps forward* the names brock, ill do the job
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    would be kinda hard to maintain without getting paid
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by blaster master Yeah but for 300 a month we could keep the charade up long enough that wed get bored of it or get evicted from the building for smoking inside or living there.

turn it into a commercially-zoned crack house
    WellHung Black Hole
    sure, i"d love to fuck a nigger. Great idea.
    Please come into my office and have a seat. We need to discuss your performance as a fake businessman

G African Astronaut
    I do that minus the suit w/ my rental property "office" lol. The desk drawer has one clipboard, 3 partial bottles of liquor w/ a ASPCA calendar on Sept. 2018 on the wall lol.
    I want a water proof clipboard
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Please come into my office and have a seat. We need to discuss your performance as a fake businessman

i am intrigued ( not that i know what that word means ) wut is dis
    Octavian motherfucker

OP pretending to be businessman.
    daddy would you like some sausage
    daddy would you like some sau-sa-ges
    my bum is on the office
    dude youre suits going to look dapper as shit. i dunno that one with the coconuts on it is cool but i think i might wait till i get my penis enlargement i dunno if i can pull it off yet i want a seersucher too cause it sounds cool
    that site is absurd
Jump to Top