User Controls

my local paki store has had a rash of ice cream thefts

I went to go get a drumstick but the fridge was locked and they told me they had to lock it because all the crackheads are coming in and yoinking the frozen treats.

Can you imagine? I have shoplifted A LOT but never from a corner store wtf. Steal from chain stores you scumbags. Mom and pop paki stores are the bread and butter of bad neighborhood economy.

Why would you steal from a place that sells essentials like cigarettes, chips and soda pop. retards...
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'd start looking for white vans with bells and a side fold-out counter on them.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    from the makers of truvada theres a new way to get prepped STEP UP, TIME TO PREP UP AND KEEP SAFE. STEP UP, PREP UP, USE DISCOBEY. GET TESTED FOR HIV AND IF YOURE POSITIVE...you need to STEP UP, and PREP UP. you are a candidate to STEP UP and PREPUP just check out stepupprepup.com
    DESCOVY for PrEP is not for everyone: It is not for use in people assigned female at birth who are at risk of getting HIV from vaginal sex, because its effectiveness has not been studied. You must be HIV-negative before and while taking DESCOVY for PrEP.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor from the makers of truvada theres a new way to get prepped STEP UP, TIME TO PREP UP AND KEEP SAFE. STEP UP, PREP UP, USE DISCOBEY. GET TESTED FOR HIV AND IF YOURE POSITIVE…you need to STEP UP, and PREP UP. you are a candidate to STEP UP and PREPUP just check out stepupprepup.com

i dont share used needles like fonaplats

Originally posted by -SpectraL I'd start looking for white vans with bells and a side fold-out counter on them.

I live downtown so I never see those here.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol icecream wtf

no resale value, short shelf life

creamy addicts
    It's really hot out so I don't blame them. It doesn't seem worth getting permabanned from a 24 hour store just for a few ice creams though.

I would just pour water on myself all day if I had to be out there
    Originally posted by aldra lol icecream wtf

creamy addicts

Not if you are in the ice cream truck pedo business.

Were there any balloons stolen?
    They stole my innocence
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I went to go get a drumstick but the fridge was locked and they told me they had to lock it because all the crackheads are coming in and yoinking the frozen treats.

Can you imagine? I have shoplifted A LOT but never from a corner store wtf. Steal from chain stores you scumbags. Mom and pop paki stores are the bread and butter of bad neighborhood economy.

Why would you steal from a place that sells essentials like cigarettes, chips and soda pop. retards…

Lmao crackhead shit never ceases to amaze me...

tho the ones in my area are the type of motherfuckers who would jack an entire fuckin ice cream van
    I want to rob an ice cream factory. All you would need is a refrigerated truck and you would have enough rocky road to pave a road with
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    you cant get banned from the store if ur black cause they all look the same unless theyre gonna ban all blacks but that would be highly racist
    G African Astronaut
    Push Ups >

Originally posted by A College Professor you cant get banned from the store if ur black cause they all look the same unless theyre gonna ban all blacks but that would be highly racist

All the stores in my hood have walls of shame. It's mostly sketchy looking white people. Tweekers I think.

They give the rest of us law abiding amphetamine smokers a bad name. They used to look at me funny when I first moved here but now they know me and I've never stolen anything. I probably look sketchier than most people on that shame wall though.
    Originally posted by A College Professor you cant get banned from the store if ur black cause they all look the same unless theyre gonna ban all blacks but that would be highly racist

Not true. Black-skinned people can be differentiated just as easily as white-skinned people or yellow-skinned people or brown-skinned people. The all-look-the-same bullshit is nothing more than a myth, perpetrated by small-minded and intelligence-challenged racists.
    wow
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Not true. Black-skinned people can be differentiated just as easily as white-skinned people or yellow-skinned people or brown-skinned people. The all-look-the-same bullshit is nothing more than a myth, perpetrated by small-minded and intelligence-challenged racists.

Thanks now im not ignorant about that
    kobe bryant rapist Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    Originally posted by aldra lol icecream wtf

creamy addicts

more likely it was a rash of fat-kids whos mommies wont let them have junk food.
    kobe bryant rapist Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood All the stores in my hood have walls of shame. It's mostly sketchy looking white people. Tweekers I think.

They give the rest of us law abiding amphetamine smokers a bad name. They used to look at me funny when I first moved here but now they know me and I've never stolen anything. I probably look sketchier than most people on that shame wall though.

the pet store where i live has one. its hilarious what wildlife some people steal. and perplexing how the fuck they managed that without getting bitten...much less caught when an animal is squirming around.

on the same note...one of the pictures is a woman carrying a puppy out under her armpit, covered by her purse, and the employees dont even notice
Jump to Top