User Controls

Hey Lanny, I really like this new forum software. I appreciate you! Also, did you listen to American Football's LP2?

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    And if yes, what did you think of that? I thought it was instumentally great but the vocals reminded me too much of Owen, which I wasn't that big a fan of in the beginning, but then it grew on me.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Thanks mang, I have a lot of quality of life stuff I want to add into it (the mobile situation isn't great at the moment, realized this on the train this morning and like half the buttons were all wonky) but I'm glad people seem generally positive about the condition of things so far. There are a lot of use cases that I just don't exercise in normal posting so if anything's broken for you let me know.

I have NOT listened to LP2, I'm so far behind on new releases it's not even funny and now that what.cd is dead I don't even remeber how I used to source music. Have it going in another tab now, two tracks in, I get what you mean about the vocals. But yeah, I loved their first album but the production and just general musicality of it has really moved forwards, although I guess you would expect that with like 15 years between releases.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    You're welcome, my dude. I recently surfed NIS through my mobile and it worked fine. Keep in mind that I am using an Android phone now. Everything seems to work as it is supposed to. You made a good decision, actually. I always wanted an old school type of forum. The newer softwares are way too fancy.

Whenever I want to find a download of an album, I usually search for "artist + album title + blogspot" and I have a 90% success rate. Rarely do I not find a download. Luckily, a lot of music is also posted on VK.com, and I managed to find a way to grab their .mp3 files. I take it you have finished the album, what are your thoughts now? I hope they will release more material.
    Merlin Houston
    Good shit Lanny. I haven't been on in awhile so it's a pleasant surprise.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Michael Myers You're welcome, my dude. I recently surfed NIS through my mobile and it worked fine. Keep in mind that I am using an Android phone now. Everything seems to work as it is supposed to. You made a good decision, actually. I always wanted an old school type of forum. The newer softwares are way too fancy.

Whenever I want to find a download of an album, I usually search for "artist + album title + blogspot" and I have a 90% success rate. Rarely do I not find a download. Luckily, a lot of music is also posted on VK.com, and I managed to find a way to grab their .mp3 files. I take it you have finished the album, what are your thoughts now? I hope they will release more material.

rutracker for music
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Michael Myers You're welcome, my dude. I recently surfed NIS through my mobile and it worked fine. Keep in mind that I am using an Android phone now. Everything seems to work as it is supposed to. You made a good decision, actually. I always wanted an old school type of forum. The newer softwares are way too fancy.

wtff ???????????? r u 15 ??????? r u 15 with a v for pp ?????????
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by benny vader wtff ???????????? r u 15 ??????? r u 15 with a v for pp ?????????

Yeah let's all start talking like bling, that will be fun.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie Yeah let's all start talking like bling, that will be fun.

i believe that its better than postscount +1.
Jump to Top